Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What to do on the computer? Nothing is interesting

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
FUCK, what do?

download tor and search for cp

Feel the same boyo. Just watch stupid memes or fap to hentai tbh

just waste your time until you get tired enough to go to sleep, thats what i do

If you can't even find one niche thing that excites you in the whole Internet, then that's a sign of depression.
For me personally there are so many things on the Internet that I enjoy. It basically fuels my will to live. I watch videos of dogs and travellers. They always have a good vibe so I can picture myself travelling with a dog which seems like an awesome life. I watch funny youtube videos and look at memes on Instagram. They make me laugh most of the time.

FUCK, what do?

- You could research the stock market. This way while LDARing you could at least gamble a little bit. Use demo accounts to gamble first until you are good.
- Get a drone or DSLR and make Youtube content. I.e. videos of your area. May be interesting for foreigners, for example. Seeing click rates go up will make you feel good.
- Get steam and look for any good games.
- Watch Netflix/Amazon Prime
- Make a plan of how you will improve your life. Like an Excel file with a nice design. Something that will motivate you.

- You could research the stock market. This way while LDARing you could at least gamble a little bit. Use demo accounts to gamble first until you are good.
- Get a drone or DSLR and make Youtube content. I.e. videos of your area. May be interesting for foreigners, for example. Seeing click rates go up will make you feel good.
- Get steam and look for any good games.
- Watch Netflix/Amazon Prime
- Make a plan of how you will improve your life. Like an Excel file with a nice design. Something that will motivate you.

This and thanks.

Play open world/sandbox games.