Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What to do if pua won't work

is it over

• never began

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • fucking cuck

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • give loli

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • pepehands

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
:reeeeee: no way to get date with pua especially with a loli. now how do I meet loli that they would consider 'organic' ?? I'm living on borrowed time here I must get a loli instantly :reeeeee: online dating is obviously cucked, I think I could ascend if I met loli in ideal setting and lowinhibfrauded. I try eyeing lolis but they look away or look weird :waitwhat: last time I had loli that didn't look away but that's very rare and then she leaves when she finds out I'm double her age :feelsUnreal: help me out here :reeeeee:

If you need pua it never began.

How old are you OP?

brutal. I'm 24.

I tried approaching lolis at the mall at age 20. Could never work tbh. What the heck am I supposed to even talk about in order to get their number? Even if I did get their number, their parents would likely cockblock me too.

If I lived in another country then the laws wouldn't be so cucked and I might have a chance.

brutal. I'm 24.

I tried approaching lolis at the mall at age 20. Could never work tbh. What the heck am I supposed to even talk about in order to get their number? Even if I did get their number, their parents would likely cockblock me too.

If I lived in another country then the laws wouldn't be so cucked and I might have a chance.
age of consent is 14 here :feelsokman: I've approached so much that I can basically NTfraud 50% of the time even if I'm dead inside. I ask what school they attend what they listen to what subjects they like/dislike and then try to branch out from there, if it seems she likes to talk about something then try to ask her about it more it's not that hard but then I get fucking ghosted :feelsUnreal:

age of consent is 14 here :feelsokman: I've approached so much that I can basically NTfraud 50% of the time even if I'm dead inside. I ask what school they attend what they listen to what subjects they like/dislike and then try to branch out from there, if it seems she likes to talk about something then try to ask her about it more it's not that hard but then I get fucking ghosted :feelsUnreal:

16 here in burgerland but the cucked laws really force you to only go for 18 year olds. :feelsbadman:

Dude it's not going to work. Especially with teen girls because not only do they see you as ugly they see you as old which unless your chad diminishes your chances even more.

Over unless you look like a teen pretty boy
I've been told I look about 20 :waitwhat: the loli I say in op thought I'm a high schooler so for some lolis I can even pass as 18 or less apparently. but once I recede a bit further or wrinkles/spots start appearing I'm fucking done

Idea I had was to open a teen girls clothing shop & things like earings :).

I've been told I look about 20 :waitwhat: the loli I say in op thought I'm a high schooler so for some lolis I can even pass as 18 or less apparently. but once I recede a bit further or wrinkles/spots start appearing I'm fucking done
Good then , Also good that you're not balding. Good luck

tbh over for me i like pure japanese only (adult only aswell FYI) and i don't even speak the language nor have the funds to move there

at least you like local females not the ones that are on the other side of the fucking world :feelsrope:

local foids are chad only

Idea I had was to open a teen girls clothing shop & things like earings :).
damn very interesting. but that's pretty limited interaction isn't it? something where I could talk to multiple lolis for long time naturally is optimal.
I went to board game club but it was full of annoying fat fucks, not one Loli or even roastie :feelsbadman: wasn't surprised though.. is there any sport which is good for this? most sports are gender segregated so that's unlucky
tbh over for me i like pure japanese only (adult only aswell FYI) and i don't even speak the language nor have the funds to move there

at least you like local females not the ones that are on the other side of the fucking world :feelsrope:

local foids are chad only
yes Japanese is nice. I might be forced to try there if 30 and still virgin but I'd rather not. it's not like noodles are any less degenerate and I'd probably doom my sons to inceldom
Good then , Also good that you're not balding. Good luck
thanks :feelsokman: well I used to have more hair but it's not killing me yet

Last edited:
damn very interesting. but that's pretty limited interaction isn't it? something where I could talk to multiple lolis for long time naturally is optimal.
I went to board game club but it was full of annoying fat fucks, not one Loli or even roastie :feelsbadman: wasn't surprised though.. is there any sport which is good for this? most sports are gender segregated so that's unlucky

I will have to help the girls try on clothes to see what looks good on them, and find out their personality to help them choose clothes and earrings etc. to go with their personality. And legit become a friend to them, like they can stop and say hi when they are at the mall.

I'm not that interested in money so I also wouldn't push some clothes they didn't really want, but help them find things that looked good on them.

Also maybe some MILFs come with their daughter who fit into teen clothes :).

I will have to help the girls try on clothes to see what looks good on them, and find out their personality to help them choose clothes and earrings etc. to go with their personality. And legit become a friend to them, like they can stop and say hi when they are at the mall.

I'm not that interested in money so I also wouldn't push some clothes they didn't really want, but help them find things that looked good on them.

Also maybe some MILFs come with their daughter who fit into teen clothes :).
you must be chadlite at the very least if lolis want your fashion advice :chad: so you're already doing it? setting up a store isn't cheap, or is it a stand only? maybe it's good idea to try what you said at a spa resort with many people and tiny shops, that's ought to be cheaper

you must be chadlite at the very least if lolis want your fashion advice :chad: so you're already doing it? setting up a store isn't cheap, or is it a stand only? maybe it's good idea to try what you said at a spa resort with many people and tiny shops, that's ought to be cheaper

I haven't done it yet. But I am a fast learner so I can learn teen fashions, right now I don't even know what is popular. I am thinking of buying a store like if one person goes out of business like if their business doesn't make much money, so they can't keep doing it and pay their costs of living. But then again I would have to make some money too, or at least break even.

My plan probably won't work because the rent in malls is so expensive, plus they'd probably have to secure the future leases against my credit.

So I might have to do a ghetto version of it lol.

Indeed never began

well not everybody is gigachad movie star to have lolis approach :feelsbadman:
PUA doesn't do anything to help approaching. You just have to be yourself (not ugly). If you are ugly, being yourself means being creepy. What you say changes absolutely nothing.

Nothing works = kill yourself

Napoleon De Gaso alt ITT

Wow you approach young foids, it's not for nothing but you say you're 26 years old, I think it's a bit creepy, you should try 18 or 20.

PUA doesn't do anything to help approaching. You just have to be yourself (not ugly). If you are ugly, being yourself means being creepy. What you say changes absolutely nothing.

26 and still no pussy? it is very likely over for you.
Wow you approach young foids, it's not for nothing but you say you're 26 yearsr old, I think it's a bit creepy, you should try 18 or 20.
bullshit ive heard foids who were teens wanting that younger hemsworth brother i think he is mid 20's... yeah yeah just looks like chad

bullshit ive heard foids who were teens wanting that younger hemsworth brother i think he is mid 20's... yeah yeah just looks like chad
Yes, I meant that those foids he looks for with PUA techniques are very young, I'm surprised they haven't reported him.

I don't believe it does, but there is a difference doing it lowinhib and having stuff to talk about vs being a nervous fuck who just stands there. pua just means to me that you can do the interaction properly and that won't fail you
Wow you approach young foids, it's not for nothing but you say you're 26 years old, I think it's a bit creepy, you should try 18 or 20.
I sometimes do, but much more likely slut at that age :waitwhat:
Yes, I meant that those foids he looks for with PUA techniques are very young, I'm surprised they haven't reported him.
maybe they have :waitwhat: but anyway what's that gonna do? it's not like I'm breaking any law here, the youngest I went for was 13, at 14 you can already fuck and it's not like I asked them to come get in my car with candy :lul:
I could've fucked an ugly roastie or two in college :waitwhat:

Last edited: