Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What to do if female not appreciates Kemono Friends?

What do if female not appreciating Kemono Friends?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Other men say that female must be trained into becoming waifu and gaining traits man (but more often not even man, but thats so called "society") requires from her. But I follower of theory that female must already phave those required traits coming from within, and training is just used for developing and strengtening them, or keeping not lost, as most often teen girls loosing good traits when from chuuni turning into conformistic societal femoids. And so waifu must already like Kemono Friends, or ,if not into level of fan, atleast not disliking and appreciating atlleast partially, and one who totally not into Kemono Friends, is untrainable creature, because has no culture from within , and belongs in forced prodtitution, if pretty, or potatoe fields, if ugly
With this I not say that I'm against beating femoidsminecraft, but just taht beating will nt make her to really appreciate Kemono Friends, just to pretend, so means she really is just uncultured thot, and not waifu who really likes Kemono Friends

Kemonomesdraugai

Last edited:
Looks like a show for children.

Looks like a show for children.
Free your inner child and tanoshii. Femoids are childish in wrong way, and by liking Kemono Friends, waifu of culture is childish in right

Free your inner child and tanoshii. Femoids are childish in wrong way, and by liking Kemono Friends, waifu of culture is childish in right

Am I watching Baby TV bhai? XD

second option

You need to train and beat the shit out of her until she learns