Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What time period would you live in if you could have chosen

xxxincelion

xxxincelion

Greycel
For me it would be the era of the hunter gatherer, like 70k years ago. Living off the land, pillaging and doing as I please like the true animal man is.

Medieval times, people were shorter, dumber and not very good looking, I would fit in very well. Most likely would have died, but that's a win/win

I don't want to be on this Earth

ArtoriasWolf said:
Medieval times, people were shorter, dumber and not very good looking, I would fit in very well. Most likely would have died, but that's a win/win

You're still gonna die.

QuantumDummy said:
You're still gonna die.

Not by a sword or by a disease before I am 25. I feel like I would have died as a child since when I was born I had to receive special treatment. by modern technology.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Not by a sword or by a disease before I am 25. I feel like I would have died as a child since when I was born I had to receive special treatment. by modern technology.

True.

Dying young is better in our case.

- Peace-time NS Germany.

- Born after WW2 in the West. Experience the 60s-80s as an adult and be able to retire.

- Born in the future where there is space travel and holodecks that can be used to fuck FHOs.

Any time [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]period I go I'm fucked because I'm black.[/font]

Definitely 80s, best music, best atmosphere, better drugs, purer food, great movies. I just love 80s.

Medieval times born as first son from some monarch. Ez life.

Any time period where I could have slave girls.

tehgymcel420 said:
Any time period where I could have slave girls.

The current time period, but born into a rich family.

Reagan era, military was accepting officers like hotcakes

Medieval times. But only as a noble. It was still a brutal period though. War, famine, and no doctors so if you got sick you were FUCKED.

But the women were beautiful, virginal, and going to a brothel was actually fun and cool.

Sometimes I boot up Witcher 3 just to visit the brothel. Something "classier" about women in that time period. I used to love it. But then I just remind myself they are the same as strippers today: women exploiting lonely men for cash. And it loses its appeal.

I wish there was video games where you could rape women.

The time period that has sex robots

AnAnonymousPhag said:
The time period that has sex robots

Well you might get really lucky in a few years cause guess what? They are being developed.