Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what time do u guys go to sleep

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
in summer i sleep at 5am and sometimes if i am suffering hard i never fall asleep. brutal we suffer even worse than animals yet no one gives a fuck about us because all they say is u are a man u can handle it like thats one way ticket to tell someone to just end their life. i wish i will just die because the suffering i endure everyday is unbeleivable and it never ever stops. in school however i sleep at 1 or 2am and if i cant sleep i stay till 3am or even 6am

Wait you actually find school better than summer? How? It's brutal going to school though..

It depends.
Currently it's more about 4 AM or 4:30 AM

1 or 2 AM depends how tired I am.

Mostly 3 or 4 am

thats hella early
I get tired after 9 pm and can't do much so I go to bed and get up early and start the day again.

At the moment I'm not making much progress with anything even though I'm trying hard. Nothing is going right.

I get tired after 9 pm and can't do much so I go to bed and get up early and start the day again.

At the moment I'm not making much progress with anything even though I'm trying hard. Nothing is going right.
yeah its hard if u are a social outcast

in summer i sleep at 5am and sometimes if i am suffering hard i never fall asleep. brutal we suffer even worse than animals yet no one gives a fuck about us because all they say is u are a man u can handle it like thats one way ticket to tell someone to just end their life. i wish i will just die because the suffering i endure everyday is unbeleivable and it never ever stops. in school however i sleep at 1 or 2am and if i cant sleep i stay till 3am or even 6am
I don’t know, when I feel sleepy

right after finishing 10 drinks for the evening

Depends but best is 1am-3am

3-4-5 am on weekends and breaks, but on weekdays when I have high school I go to sleep 12 am

anywhere between 10pm- 12pm tbh

Usually around 1:30am and wake up at 10:30am

11:30 to midnight
Usually up by 7

Depends on whether it's a school night or not. If I'm in school, I go to bed at 10 PM and wake up at 5 AM. If it's summer or the weekend, I go to bed at 1 AM and wake up at 9 AM.

Work nights 8:30 PM days off around midnight

Between 11:30 pm and 1am

usually pretty late because i have trouble sleeping. i take pills to get me to sleep some nights

I go to be at 10 but I'll almost never fall asleep before 2.