Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What this board considers a 5/10 female mogs the shit out of women I see in real life

nah im south east europe (Balkan)
imo scandinavian girls are tth prettiest
Ok so the foids you see are better looking than the western ones. Sorry you have to be around them though as a incel.

According to this forum's standard, the women I see in real life are 2/10, which might be true because almost none are NOT overweight.

it's all so trucking depressing. The elite fitness model roid bloggers on youtube I watch all have ugly gilrfriends to.

So even if I did become 10 years younger AND a legit top tier chad, I would get a flabby busted looking girl, according to youtube at least.
Leave the west, it will only get worse.

Why is @mylifeistrash even here?
Because he has a cinder-block for a head.

Either that or he’s chasing girls 10 years younger than him who he doesn’t stand a chance with and narcissistically presumes this is indicative of some society-wide problem.

Fact of the matter is, he’s just deluded on his looks-level, Larping or severely autistic. Beyond these three, there really isn’t another explanation for his madness.

Because he has a cinder-block for a head.

Either that or he’s chasing girls 10 years younger than him who he doesn’t stand a chance with and narcissistically presumes this is indicative of some society-wide problem.

Fact of the matter is, he’s just deluded on his looks-level, Larping or severely autistic. Beyond these three, there really isn’t another explanation for his madness.
Yea. Do you think a 5/10 is incel? Ik you deny sub 8 law but you agree a 5/10 is incel right? I don’t think a 6.5-7/10 is incel but a 5/10 is incel imo.

Yea. Do you think a 5/10 is incel? Ik you deny sub 8 law but you agree a 5/10 is incel right? I don’t think a 6.5-7/10 is incel but a 5/10 is incel imo.
It’s debatable, as the lines aren’t so concrete.

What’s not debatable, is that if you’re 6’5, white and 5/10 then you are not incel. 6’5 is an exceptional height.

I have low standards tbh

It’s debatable, as the lines aren’t so concrete.

What’s not debatable, is that if you’re 6’5, white and 5/10 then you are not incel. 6’5 is an exceptional height.
I think @mylifeistrash is above a 5/10

So that leaves a 3 options;

1. he’s deluded about his looks and he’s actually ugly.

2. He’s socially so retarded that he can’t get anywhere (this isn’t out of the question imo as he comes across as a massive sperg to me which is why I’m not going in on him too harshly as that would be unfair.)

3. He’s a larping sadist who’s only here to mock people.

Here he is narrating his experiences in SEA and refers to himself as an above-average tall white guy which is inline with his posts on what others have rated him.

Yeah, that's why my thai AIRBNB host who's family owned apartments asked me out for drinks lmao.

Or the girl who was like 8 years younger than me who rented her own place, had a good full time job and was light skinned told me white men are seen as gods here.

or the nurse who worked at bumrungrad international hospital in the ER who was always asking me to meet up

but im dogshit in the west

i could go on forever. i barely even tried in thailand yet i have countless stories but it's all missing the point.
edit: i quoted wrong user

UNDER 8/10 in WEST = DOG SHIT
above average tall white guy in SE asia = GOD

I'd like to end this post by saying I hope all white women get burned alive in a fire.

well, I got high psl ratings on another forum but don't want to say too much and get banned

point being, chad or death

jokes on you, I'm over 6'5 with wide frame and i have zero self-esteem

rate me is idiotic. I posted twice over the years and got mostly 9s. My lowest was an 8.

And I'm incel as fuck. I get destroyed on twitter and got shit on when I used to go out to bars/clubs.

Here he is narrating his experiences in SEA and refers to himself as an above-average tall white guy which is inline with his posts on what others have rated him.
holy
fucking
shit
I'm literally almost done with this forum at this rate

JUST FFFFFFFUCKING LAUGH OUT LOUD AT THIS FUCKING SHIT :lul: :lul: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Truecel.co when? Also @gymletethnicel how does it feel to browse alongside a 6'5 mogger JFL

Attachments

• iu.gif
    iu.gif
    264.9 KB · Views: 2
JUST FFFFFFFUCKING LAUGH OUT LOUD AT THIS FUCKING SHIT :lul: :lul: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Truecel.co when? Also @gymletethnicel how does it feel to browse alongside a 6'5 mogger JFL
There was a truecels.net created back in 2018 when 13k and some others disagreed with the amount of retards like said person were running rampant.
Died out due to inactivity and mod infighting and then was finally taken over by the tranny zesto.

Most women don't look half as good as their filtered photos on Instagram and the net in general. So I think it can skew some guys perception I guess and I have been shocked by what some decide are average girls or ugly.

You are right. A lot of incels here seem to have to high standards for a 5/10

This is how a a 6/10 looks:
whiteamericanfemale.jpg

Noticed that on youtube as well. Average SMV match is easily a difference of 2, even if fame and moneymaxxed. :feelsrope:
6/10 seems a bit low to me, I would put her at 6.5-7/10

nice thread, wish I had the energy and the interest to read it all

foids can be 2/10 and still have an infinitely richer sexual past than we'll ever have.
So this thread is useless and rating foids is useless.

Most of the females I see are ugly

According to this forum's standard, the women I see in real life are 2/10, which might be true because almost none are NOT overweight.

it's all so trucking depressing. The elite fitness model roid bloggers on youtube I watch all have ugly gilrfriends to.

So even if I did become 10 years younger AND a legit top tier chad, I would get a flabby busted looking girl, according to youtube at least.
Are you a locationcel? I grew up in an area with many elderly or middle-aged people, I also did not leave my house much except for school, so I didn't see many Stacies or even Beckys around unless it was summer and I went to the park or the town centre.

When I moved to the city for university I was stunned at how good-looking everybody I was surrounded with was, even the males, literally every single foid I saw was at least a Becky and most of the males were at least mid-tier normies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back