Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What this board considers a 5/10 female mogs the shit out of women I see in real life

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
According to this forum's standard, the women I see in real life are 2/10, which might be true because almost none are NOT overweight.

it's all so trucking depressing. The elite fitness model roid bloggers on youtube I watch all have ugly gilrfriends to.

So even if I did become 10 years younger AND a legit top tier chad, I would get a flabby busted looking girl, according to youtube at least.

So even if I did become 10 years younger AND a legit top tier chad, I would get a flabby busted looking girl,
bout right

average looking=ugly

NOT A MEME

Just get a waifubot bro, she'll be 10/10 in looks, body, age, personality and the pleasure that she gives.

So even if I did become 10 years younger AND a legit top tier chad, I would get a flabby busted looking girl, according to youtube at least.

Pretty much, yes

curryZoomercoomer

I'm too lazy / depressed to show the examples, but the top roided youtuber chads with 1+ million subs have girls who look like DOGSHIT

I know this, it was a running thing on misc/bb a 5 or so years ago, where people were posting about how ugly/fat all these jacked & shredded e-famous youtubers girlfriend or wife is

I know this, it was a running thing on misc/bb a 5 or so years ago, where people were posting about how ugly/fat all these jacked & shredded e-famous youtubers girlfriend or wife is
Fuck I hate the misc. filled with wannabe chadlites and coping redpill fags

id say most foids are 4/10 they most of them dont have some REALLY unattractive feature but also no attractive,for the most part they look bland and with makeup all of them look the same

They all jester max in their videos too

"HEY YOUTUBE HERE'S A FULL DAY OF ME EATING 5000 CALORIES AT 6'3 ROIDS AND JACKED TOP TIER BODY"
"OH HERE'S MY GIRL"

*fat racially ambiguous balding female walks in*

You are right. A lot of incels here seem to have to high standards for a 5/10

This is how a a 6/10 looks:
whiteamericanfemale.jpg

Noticed that on youtube as well. Average SMV match is easily a difference of 2, even if fame and moneymaxxed. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
My standard is different from everyone else I think. There's ones that people find ugly that I'm attracted to. There are also ones that people find good looking or alright that I find repulsive looking.
I don't know what this boards so-called consensus specifically for a 5/10 is, but that 5/10 could be an 8/10 to me or maybe even a 3/10. I wouldn't know unless I see who you're talking about in that specific situation.

id say most foids are 4/10 they most of them dont have some REALLY unattractive feature but also no attractive,for the most part they look bland and with makeup all of them look the same
I live in Northern California, and the few days i do go outside, i'd say maybe like 30% of women or so i find genuinely attractive. But maybe because that's because i have such low standards from being incel

I live in Northern California, and the few days i do go outside, i'd say maybe like 30% of women or so i find genuinely attractive. But maybe because that's because i have such low standards from being incel
bro 30% is pretty normal lmao especially with thw body halo

bro 30% is pretty normal lmao especially with thw body halo
I only see, what i would consider a Stacy, maybe like 2 or less times everyday i go out.

"HEY YOUTUBE HERE'S A FULL DAY OF ME EATING 5000 CALORIES AT 6'3 ROIDS AND JACKED TOP TIER BODY"
"OH HERE'S MY GIRL"

Nice generalization you fuckwad. Chad's are fucking Stacies. Look at @Reddit_is_for_cucks experiments, all his matches are white 7/10 +

Fuck off with this extreme opinions, you're probably a 6'4 white guy yourself

good old days of misc

Nice generalization you fuckwad. Chad's are fucking Stacies. Look at @Reddit_is_for_cucks experiments, all his matches are white 7/10 +

Fuck off with this extreme opinions, you're probably a 6'4 white guy yourself

please double down and tell us how the woman below is a stacy

View attachment 246723

You sound exactly like IT cel saying "I know one blading Indian Janitor who slay" .

Jfl at the intelligence of this forum. You're an old user too, surprised your fakecel ass hasn't been banned yet
Fuck off with this bullshit

You sound exactly like IT cel saying "I know one blading Indian Janitor who slay" .

Jfl at the intelligence of this forum. You're an old user too, surprised your fakecel ass hasn't been banned yet

Translation: I am a complete fucking idiot and am completely wrong.

Yeah you showed me one pic of a chad with a 6/10 I can show you 10 pics of chads with stacies. What does that mean?

I've had enough of your bullshit. Just go read the IncelWiki already you dumb moron

Yeah you showed me one pic of a chad with a 6/10 I can show you 10 pics of chads with stacies. What does that mean?

I've had enough of your bullshit. Just go read the IncelWiki already you dumb moron

How the fuck is that a 6/10

Both you are cherry picking but I agree with @mylifeistrash
This hits on different level too, look at all billionaire's wives.
JFL why even bother whatevermaxxing

How the fuck is that a 6/10

You know that the average American cunt is fat as fuck? She has top tier body, mogs the average women on the streets. Atleast where I live and I live in Europe where women aren't even that fat. She's a 6/10.
You see her naked, you'd probably rate her even higher. Proving your point not worshipping.

Just fucking lol look at this @omnilet , @GoffSystemQB @Legendarywristcel that's the absolute state of Incels.co. just fucking lol and this guy is a 6'4 white fucking fakecel coming here sprouting bullshit theories.
Just lol if you're an incel on incels.co
Legit over. :lul: :lul: :lul:

Wait. Someone shown a picture of a 6/10?

"OH HERE'S MY GIRL"

Pretty much spot on exactly how it is and their gfs always have mad acne

Just get a waifubot bro, she'll be 10/10 in looks, body, age, personality and the pleasure that she gives.

Just wait several decades until ur old and have no libido anymore bro

It's funny how some here demand a looksmatch when even fitnesschads can't get one within 2 PSL of them

View attachment 246723

Photos of my mum in her 20s, 30s and 40s mogs her

My normie boomer dad got better looking woman than a Chad + millionaire of today hahahaha and my dad never even lifted once in his life

Just fucking lol look at this @omnilet , @GoffSystemQB @Legendarywristcel that's the absolute state of Incels.co. just fucking lol and this guy is a 6'4 white fucking fakecel coming here sprouting bullshit theories.
Being Incel on Incels.co is a legit minority

i think people on here use a quality-based rating scale rather than one determined by deviation

A 5/10 in America is 50lbs overweight, a non chubby girl is instantly a 6 regardless of facial features. I see decent men with busted looking women all the time, it’s just the way it is.

According to this forum's standard, the women I see in real life are 2/10, which might be true because almost none are NOT overweight.

it's all so trucking depressing. The elite fitness model roid bloggers on youtube I watch all have ugly gilrfriends to.

i want people to figure out what actual minimally healthy and attractive (6/10 and higher) women are doing.

from what i've read on blogs, leaked texts and stuff like that, these women sit around as isolated as possible from the world, and use tinder and their fake careers' business trips to either visit chads from every country on earth, or have them come over and stay for a couple of days for a fuckathon that they can blog about or share with their female friends. other than that they are as cut off from the world as possible.

that's about 98% of them right there, there's another 2% or less which decided to get engaged or married early, making them even more untouchable and unreachable to the average idiot.

i want people to figure out what actual minimally healthy and attractive (6/10 and higher) women are doing.

from what i've read on blogs, leaked texts and stuff like that, these women sit around as isolated as possible from the world, and use tinder and their fake careers' business trips to either visit chads from every country on earth, or have them come over and stay for a couple of days for a fuckathon that they can blog about or share with their female friends. other than that they are as cut off from the world as possible.

No they are in relationships with Chads. This guy is a major fakecel coper.

Chads.co confirmed

No they are in relationships with Chads. This guy is a major fakecel coper.
no, he's pretty much right when it comes to lonely older men, the only thing his theory doesn't apply is to highschool zoomers that might have a girl shoved in their face by pure luck still.

Photos of my mum in her 20s, 30s and 40s mogs her

My normie boomer dad got better looking woman than a Chad + millionaire of today hahahaha and my dad never even lifted once in his life

That makes your dad the exception not the rule. You're coping so hard if you think this guy can't get 7 and 8
you've completely proven my point

the only confirmed couple you posted was a tranny looking bitch who cucked chad

You think Chads only get 5 and 6s ? Answer yes or no.
The more you reply the more you're outing yourself as a motherfucker fakecel

no, he's pretty much right when it comes to lonely older men, the only thing his theory doesn't apply is to highschool zoomers that might have a girl shoved in their face by pure luck still.
That makes your dad the exception not the rule. You're coping so hard if you think this guy can't get 7 and 8

there is no exception

any top tier male instagram guy has a tranny looking bitch

this is easy as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back