Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What things are our fault?

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★
It isn't my fault that no woman wants me, I didn't choose my genes and I can't control the shallow and politically incorrect nature of women, they always choose the Chads and I can't control their inferior preferences.

However, maybe it's my fault I have zero friends, no job, a boring life in general and a miserable state of existence, even if it's true inceldom and lack of support makes achieving your goals harder, you still have to overcome the difficulties in your life through determination, even normies have difficulties we don't see and they still overcome them. I wish I could improve all those things, I tried but it isn't easy, incels should support each other more in order to get money, achieve our objectives and improve our lives in order to cope better, our life will still be hard but it will be better than it is now, and that's what matters. Maybe it is my fault that the most interesting thing in my life is being an incel and that giving incel opinions in the Internet is the most important thing I achieved in my life.

However, even if I solve those problems and improve my life, I will always have some hatred against women for being unacceptably shallow and being the privileged sex that has the control in the sexual market, they are the reason I had zero chance of achieving my dream: having a completely normal sexual/romantic life.

Last edited:
I'm not sure because I don't know why I am the way I am and why stupid shit always happens to me

I'm not sure because I don't know why I am the way I am and why stupid shit always happens to me
Brutal. I don't know exactly what went from with me growing up but I always felt I don't live in the same reality others live, and now I hate them.

However, we can't give up, we have to improve our lives, I hate the life I have now and I'm not gonna give up on improving it.

Not much of anything is our faults. For instance, you say that it might be your fault that you have no friends, but if you're truecel, that's completely understandable.

However, I do agree that there are some things that we could easily put more effort towards, not for foids, not for any red-pilled 'self improvement', but merely to make life a little less worse.

We have decades left on this earth, we should all pursue our hobbies a bit more; do the things that we've always wanted to do.

Not the things that matter most in life

However, I do agree that there are some things that we could easily put more effort towards, not for foids, not for any red-pilled 'self improvement', but merely to make life a little less worse.

We have decades left on this earth, we should all pursue our hobbies a bit more; do the things that we've always wanted to do.
This is the point, doing that improvement isn't going to be easy, but it will be worth it and we'll be grateful at our past selves.