Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the vaccine is really for

Don't they already do that with our phones tbh
You can shield your phone or leave it at home, they want to track you any time, and punish you with nanoparticles from the vaccine if you disobey them.

Why did you take the vaccine? You are naturally immune to this shit? Doesn't make any sense.

Studies showed natural immunity was weaker than that given by the vaccine. Also the mutations. I figured natural immunity + vaccine would be better than just natural immunity.

While it is very possible I would had been protected from reinfection by normie covid, the same could not be said about the other strains like Delta, it wasn't even a guarantee I would had been protected from the normie one, so I figured I had nothing to lose by gaining additional protection. This shit was horrible enough to warrant it, not getting it just because of side effects didn't made sense to me when the disease was so much worse. Also remember my friend that could not walk normally because of the covid side effects? He already had covid, the first time it was very mild, the second one really fucked him up.

Studies showed natural immunity was weaker than that given by the vaccine. Also the mutations. I figured natural immunity + vaccine would be better than just natural immunity.

While it is very possible I would had been protected from reinfection by normie covid, the same could not be said about the other strains like Delta, it wasn't even a guarantee I would had been protected from the normie one, so I figured I had nothing to lose by gaining additional protection. This shit was horrible enough to warrant it, not getting it just because of side effects didn't made sense to me when the disease was so much worse. Also remember my friend that could not walk normally because of the covid side effects? He already had covid, the first time it was very mild, the second one really fucked him up.
I don't think that's true tbh. I live in Goymany and nobody who has recovered from the chinkflu took the vaccine (and you don't have to). An acquaintance of mine had covid and he is over 70yo. In addition to that, his lungs only have 40% of capacity left, yet he survived kung flu. On the other hand, I personally know two people with severe side effects (one of them is blind on one eye). I won't take the vaccine because I have an excellent immune system (due to rigorous exercise and healthy diet). Before Germany made these fancy (expensive) medical mask mandatory, I used to walk around with a very thin piece of cloth (probably thinner than toilet paper jfl) and I still didn't get it. There is no reason for healthy and young adults to take that shit. Check out Dr. Robert Malone btw. This nigga invented mRNA vaccines and arguably has more expertise on that field than most of these 25 year old "fact checkers:soy:", who label him a "conspiracy theorist" and "antivaxxer" or scum of the earth (journalist), who argue with him without having any medical expertise whatsoever. I unironically hope that I get covid and recover, just because I don't want to take the vaccine.

Check out Dr. Robert Malone btw. This nigga invented mRNA vaccines and arguably has more expertise on that field than most of these 25 year old "fact checkers:soy:", who label him a "conspiracy theorist" and "antivaxxer" or scum of the earth (journalist), who argue with him without having any medical expertise whatsoever. I unironically hope that I get covid and recover, just because I don't want to take the vaccine.
When the guy who literally invented the technology says nobody should be taking these vaccines that use his tech, we should listen to him.

When the guy who literally invented the technology says nobody should be taking these vaccines that use his tech, we should listen to him.
TRUST THE SCIENCE:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

*except when they disagree with me