Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the vaccine is really for

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
The purpose of it is so bill gates can control you with 5g and the nanoparticles in the vaccine. For example if he finds out you post here he can send the nanoparticles to your heart and give you a stroke, by sending the command to the 5g towers. They don't care about our health, they are losing power and this is their final solution to reclaim all their control.

The Ninth Gate Fire GIF by Shudder

The purpose of it is so bill gates can control you with 5g and the nanoparticles in the vaccine. For example if he finds out you post here he can send the nanoparticles to your heart and give you a stroke, by sending the command to the 5g towers. They don't care about our health, they are losing power and this is their final solution to reclaim all their control.

Jew mind control

Bro what.

Not to mention the brainwashing they do once they get to the brain. They rewrite thought patterns.
High iq. By them changing your mentality it can make you programmed to drive off a cliff or go ER if you're part of a group they want to label as terrorists.
Based article.

20210828 202452

I had Covid, I can confirm this disease exists and it is as terrible as they said. When the vaccine came out, I had no choice but to take the shot, I am not getting that shit again.

I had Covid, I can confirm this disease exists and it is as terrible as they said. When the vaccine came out, I had no choice but to take the shot, I am not getting that shit again.
What did you experience?

They might be able to screw up your health in other ways.
That's already happening. The vaccines cause slow build up blood clots and can confused your body to attack its own cells.

That's already happening. The vaccines cause slow build up blood clots and can confused your body to attack its own cells.
I agree, but maybe Bill gates made it so he can control when the blood clots happen. Once you are vaccinated and next to a 5g tower you can get an unexpected blood clot from the nanoparticles because someone reported that you're an incel.

I agree, but maybe Bill gates made it so he can control when the blood clots happen. Once you are vaccinated and next to a 5g tower you can get an unexpected blood clot from the nanoparticles because someone reported that you're an incel.
wut

Why do you sound like those reddit caricatures who larp as incels?

wut

Why do you sound like those reddit caricatures who larp as incels?
They think anti vaxxers are incels? I don't know if it will happen, only bringing up a possible outcome.

They think anti vaxxers are incels? I don't know if it will happen, only bringing up a possible outcome.
I don't know (or care) what reddit thinks, but you should see what you're saying. It sounds ridiculous brocel. There are no nanomachines in the vaccines. That technology is not there yet.

I don't know (or care) what reddit thinks, but you should see what you're saying. It sounds ridiculous brocel. There are no nanomachines in the vaccines. That technology is not there yet.
We've seen that they're magnetic on a lot of people, and I've seen videos showing the metal stuff moving around like worms, so I was wondering why they made them that way and if someone can program them to do harmful things.

We've seen that they're magnetic on a lot of people, and I've seen videos showing the metal stuff moving around like worms, so I was wondering why they made them that way and if someone can program them to do harmful things.
Any links to this? This doesn't sound right tbh.

What did you experience?

Felt like dying for a few days. Headaches, diarrea that kept me a lot of time in the bathroom, constant fever. giga coughing, I was basically left bedridden and couldn't muster the strenght to do much. One day I actually spent it nearly 24 hours asleep due how tired I felt. I got off easy, since a roomie was getting progressuvely lower levels of oxygen and had to use an oxygen tank. Then a friend of mine had an even worse case, required oxygen and even months after recovering had a hard time walking normally due the side effects. I had the post recovery side effect of feeling very tired, even to this day I am not sure if I have recovered completely from feeling tired.

In contrast I got vaccinated, the side effects were 1 day of feeling like if I had COVID, and that's it. I had near zero effects with the second shot and awaiting my third shot. Seriously Celbros, it is just not worth it to get infected just because of refusal to vaccinate, yes you might feel like shot for a day or 2, but if you get infected you might feel like shit for weeks or more.

Felt like dying for a few days. Headaches, diarrea that kept me a lot of time in the bathroom, constant fever. giga coughing, I was basically left bedridden and couldn't muster the strenght to do much. One day I actually spent it nearly 24 hours asleep due how tired I felt. I got off easy, since a roomie was getting progressuvely lower levels of oxygen and had to use an oxygen tank. Then a friend of mine had an even worse case, required oxygen and even months after recovering had a hard time walking normally due the side effects. I had the post recovery side effect of feeling very tired, even to this day I am not sure if I have recovered completely from feeling tired.

In contrast I got vaccinated, the side effects were 1 day of feeling like if I had COVID, and that's it. I had near zero effects with the second shot and awaiting my third shot. Seriously Celbros, it is just not worth it to get infected just because of refusal to vaccinate, yes you might feel like shot for a day or 2, but if you get infected you might feel like shit for weeks or more.
I experienced the bolded too when I got it. Immense and incredible fatigue. The rest was just a very mild cold that passed in days.

Hhhhhh news from Israel:
Whoever got vaccinated twice and refuse to take the third will lose his green passport 6 months from the date of the last vaccine.

Hhhhhh news from Israel:
Whoever got vaccinated twice and refuse to take the third will lose his green passport 6 months from the date of the last vaccine.
Jfl. I can't believe cucked npc sheeple allowed things to go this far.

anti-vaxxers are extremely low IQ.
just go learn basic biology.

anti-vaxxers are extremely low IQ.
just go learn basic biology.
The low IQ thing to do is to blanket categorize anybody who is against the covid-19 vaccines as someone who is against all vaccines, just as how it's low IQ to lump all conspiracy theories together and not differentiate between the killing of JFK and lizard people ruling the world.

But yeah, tell us how important it is to put a drug that's hardly been tested into us for a virus with a near 100% recovery rate for nearly everyone. Tell us how pharmaceutical companies really care about your and the public's health, instead of their bottom line.

It is very suspicious that as soon as the "vaccine" was released, T-Mobile sent out new sim cards to all of their customers that operate on the 5G network. Seems as if the MRNA therapy injection contains a substance (or nanobots) that can be activated using 5G cell towers.

It is very suspicious that as soon as the "vaccine" was released, T-Mobile sent out new sim cards to all of their customers that operate on the 5G network. Seems as if the MRNA therapy injection contains a substance (or nanobots) that can be activated using 5G cell towers.
I think their plan is to use 5g to track us after being vaccinated, and if they don't like you they can use the nanobots they’ve injected to get rid of people easily.

The low IQ thing to do is to blanket categorize anybody who is against the covid-19 vaccines as someone who is against all vaccines, just as how it's low IQ to lump all conspiracy theories together and not differentiate between the killing of JFK and lizard people ruling the world.

But yeah, tell us how important it is to put a drug that's hardly been tested into us for a virus with a near 100% recovery rate for nearly everyone. Tell us how pharmaceutical companies really care about your and the public's health, instead of their bottom line.
i didn't blanket categorize all people against covid vaccine as anti-vaxxers

it was just a slight mistake for saying anti-vaxxers instead of anti covid-19 vaccine, i'll admit that...

but bill gates injecting nanoparticles for mind-control through 5g?? c'mon man... it was a safe assumption to make that he's an anti-vaxxer as well.. thats why i said it.

most groups of viruses (coronavirus, influenza virus, rhinovirus, etc) mutate at a rapid rate and the vast majority of mutations occurred in these viruses don't produce the pathological characteristics to cause a pandemic. but some of them do because they mutate at such a rapid rate and so many RNA variations. viruses with the same potential for causing a pandemic happened multiple times in the past and will happen again, no doubt about that.

quoting yourself here:
Never go full retard.

Last edited:
but bill gates injecting nanoparticles for mind-control through 5g?? c'mon man... it was a safe assumption to make that he's an anti-vaxxer as well.. thats why i said it
Yes, it is ridiculous, as there's no empirical basis for that (it's all theoretical and in the realm of science fiction).

Why did you take the vaccine? You are naturally immune to this shit? Doesn't make any sense.

Over for retardcels :feelsclown: