Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy What the Trump Shooting has taught us about INCELS and NORMIES

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
tl;dr
  1. Normies are liars
  2. Normies are hypocrites
Summary: Normies are full of shit

To preface, we all know about this shooting now. I'm not going into any of the politics or generic normie talking points because they're repeated online every 30 seconds by someone. That and I don't know enough about US politics or give a fuck enough about any of it to care to find out anyway. However, this incident has exposed a lot of normies, and common patterns of thought that normies display. Things they usually gaslight incels about. I'll split this into 2 main points as in the tl;dr.

Inb4 "omg u said 'normie' "... Well done for reading, if it offends you, you're likely a normie who this thread describes.

Normies are Liars:​

Common talking points of normies on Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, etc. When it comes to lying to and gaslighting incels follow certain trends that in practice make no sense and aren't reflected in the real world. Some examples of these sorts of talking points (paraphrasing but we've all had countless examples come our way)

• "Looks don't matter"
  • "Looks have nothing to do with you being incel"
  • "No one can tell you're an incel just by looking at you"
  • "You have to tell people you're an incel for people to know you're an incel"
  • "No one treats you badly just for being an incel"
All common talking points that normies dish out on a regular basis, but our experiences alone prove this to be false. However, this incident has shone a huge light on these kinds of talking points and why normies who mindlessly throw them out are lying fucks with no integrity.

The internet steadfastly started spreading incorrect rumours about at least 2 or 3 people being the shooter in question. They provided images of these apparent people and can you all guess what normies started saying about these people who weren't the shooter? Endless droves of normies shitting on all of those people because of how they look. Non-stop posts or people in voice chats (Twitter spaces etc) online saying shit like "That guy's ugly so he's definitely an incel" --- "He looks like an incel" --- "I knew he'd be ugly" --- "Confirmed incel because he looks 'incelly' " --- "He should have been bullied more, just look at him"

Normies-try-not-to-confirm-the-blackpill challenge level impossible. There are plenty of reasons to hate people who do evil shit. But no, normies consider it prime time to let out how they really feel. It's a huge Freudian slip on their part. Cacophobia is still very much alive in our societies. There's a reason the first thing so many of them went straight for his looks. Keep in mind all this was also said by people in reference to photos of people who WERE NOT the shooter as well as the person who was.

Normies are Hypocrites:​

Here is Destiny, a popular streamer and debater celebrating the death of the victim of the shooting who died. Not the shooter. The innocent member of the crowd who became a fatality.

This however is not isolated. Countless normies on the internet are celebrating this. Not only that but calling for deaths concerning this matter constantly. Many people wishing death on Trump, many people wishing death on their political opponents etc. Never mind the fact that normies routinely wish death upon, celebrate the deaths of, and sometimes even kill people they merely dislike.

This here highlights normie hypocrisy. Imagine a post by an incel, perhaps a thread on here, of someone being happy about the death of their bully or people who treat them poorly. Normies would rage at this, and label all incels as evil, cruel, psychopathic, and wrong. They would vilify any incel for expressing even an inkling of a similar notion even as a joke.

Normies don't believe they should abide by those same rules though. Non-incels murder hundreds of people daily. Hundreds... Daily. The best normies can come up with is between like 20-60 from incels in the last 10 years and the latter estimate is a push. Normies laugh at people dying daily, they encourage suicide daily. Those same normies who celebrate the deaths of others and wish death on others will come to this forum. See one ragebait post and use it as an excuse to enable their prejudices towards rejects. I like to remind normies that despite their claims and fearmongering, "folk devil" (google this term) bullshit, this site has been operational for 6.5 years, and not a single death has happened at the hands of any of our users ever.

Why is it that normies believe they have the right to celebrate death, call for death, cause death, encourage suicide, joke about death, etc. in large numbers (Replace death with murder too I guess), but god forbid an incel ever make an edgy post on the internet. God forbid an incel vent about being insulted, assaulted, isolated etc. Even when incels are simply just venting, without any hostility, and just outlining their issues as the majority of incels do, contrary to what normies like to tell themselves as an excuse to legitimise their prejudices. Normies tear them to shreds.

Normies have absolutely no place looking down on incels when this is how they act. They can keep their mask up as much as they want but it consistently falls.

Normies are liars, who gaslight incels constantly, but then jump straight to the same shit when it's convenient for them. They also have a habit of trying to blame rejects for the words and actions of desired, successful men as a way to further legitimise their hate towards incels. Normies are Hypocrites as they often do the exact same things they vilify all incels for due to a small percentage of incels (and non-incel false flaggers who are normies themselves).

Bonus meme I made

tl;dr
  1. Normies are liars

To preface, we all know about this shooting now. I'm not going into any of the politics or generic normie talking points because they're repeated online every 30 seconds by someone. That and I don't know enough about US politics or give a fuck enough about any of it to care to find out anyway. However, this incident has exposed a lot of normies, and common patterns of thought that normies display. Things they usually gaslight incels about. I'll split this into 2 main points as in the tl;dr.

Common talking points of normies on Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, etc. When it comes to lying to and gaslighting incels follow certain trends that in practice make no sense and aren't reflected in the real world. Some examples of these sorts of talking points (paraphrasing but we've all had countless examples come our way)

• "Looks don't matter"
All common talking points that normies dish out on a regular basis, but our experiences alone prove this to be false. However, this incident has shone a huge light on these kinds of talking points and why normies who mindlessly throw them out are lying fucks with no integrity.

The internet steadfastly started spreading incorrect rumours about at least 2 or 3 people being the shooter in question. They provided images of these apparent people and can you all guess what normies started saying about these people who weren't the shooter? Endless droves of normies shitting on all of those people because of how they look. Non-stop posts or people in voice chats (Twitter spaces etc) online saying shit like "That guy's ugly so he's definitely an incel" --- "He looks like an incel" --- "I knew he'd be ugly" --- "Confirmed incel because he looks 'incelly' " --- "He should have been bullied more, just look at him"

Normies-try-not-to-confirm-the-blackpill challenge level impossible. There are plenty of reasons to hate people who do evil shit. But no, normies consider it prime time to let out how they really feel. It's a huge Freudian slip on their part. Cacophobia is still very much alive in our societies. There's a reason the first thing so many of them went straight for his looks. Keep in mind all this was also said by people in reference to photos of people who WERE NOT the shooter as well as the person who was.

Here is Destiny, a popular streamer and debater celebrating the death of the victim of the shooting who died. Not the shooter. The innocent member of the crowd who became a fatality.
View attachment 1198957

This however is not isolated. Countless normies on the internet are celebrating this. Not only that but calling for deaths concerning this matter constantly. Many people wishing death on Trump, many people wishing death on their political opponents etc. Never mind the fact that normies routinely wish death upon, celebrate the deaths of, and sometimes even kill people they merely dislike.

This here highlights normie hypocrisy. Imagine a post by an incel, perhaps a thread on here, of someone being happy about the death of their bully or people who treat them poorly. Normies would rage at this, and label all incels as evil, cruel, psychopathic, and wrong. They would vilify any incel for expressing even an inkling of a similar notion even as a joke.

Normies don't believe they should abide by those same rules though. Non-incels murder hundreds of people daily. Hundreds... Daily. The best normies can come up with is between like 20-60 from incels in the last 10 years and the latter estimate is a push. Normies laugh at people dying daily, they encourage suicide daily. Those same normies who celebrate the deaths of others and wish death on others will come to this forum. See one ragebait post and use it as an excuse to enable their prejudices towards rejects. I like to remind normies that despite their claims and fearmongering, "folk devil" (google this term) bullshit, this site has been operational for 6.5 years, and not a single death has happened at the hands of any of our users ever.

Why is it that normies believe they have the right to celebrate death, call for death, cause death, encourage suicide, joke about death, etc. in large numbers (Replace death with murder too I guess), but god forbid an incel ever make an edgy post on the internet. God forbid an incel vent about being insulted, assaulted, isolated etc. Even when incels are simply just venting, without any hostility, and just outlining their issues as the majority of incels do, contrary to what normies like to tell themselves as an excuse to legitimise their prejudices. Normies tear them to shreds.

Normies have absolutely no place looking down on incels when this is how they act. They can keep their mask up as much as they want but it consistently falls.

Normies are liars, who gaslight incels constantly, but then jump straight to the same shit when it's convenient for them. They also have a habit of trying to blame rejects for the words and actions of desired, successful men as a way to further legitimise their hate towards incels. Normies are Hypocrites as they often do the exact same things they vilify all incels for due to a small percentage of incels (and non-incel false flaggers who are normies themselves).

Bonus meme I made

View attachment 1198935
Fascinating

tl;dr
  1. Normies are liars

• "Looks don't matter"

View attachment 1198957

Bonus meme I made

View attachment 1198935
What was his REAL motive?

Destiny is a homosexual who also used to be in an open relationship with a girl he passportmaxxed in Sweden and brought her to the usa :feelspuke: and she still ended up leaving him for another guy :feelskek:

tl;dr
  1. Normies are liars

• "Looks don't matter"

View attachment 1198957

Bonus meme I made

View attachment 1198935
Normies are the lowest scum on this planet, we are truly alone in this world and we only have other incels to rely on.
And that's why all the redpill BULLSHIT will always be BULLSHIT because they actively encourage you to be a part of normie "social circles"
Normies are your enemies, they want to see you dead, they mock you 24/7, they are way worse than foids and Chads combined IMO because Chad gets his status due to normies following them, same as Stacys and her army of normie simps, normies are the parasite.

I hope libtards like Destiny get shot on sight.

Normies are the lowest scum on this planet, we are truly alone in this world and we only have other incels to rely on.
And that's why all the redpill BULLSHIT will always be BULLSHIT because they actively encourage you to be a part of normie "social circles"
Normies are your enemies, they want to see you dead, they mock you 24/7, they are way worse than foids and Chads combined IMO because Chad gets his status due to normies following them, same as Stacys and her army of normie simps, normies are the parasite.
Normies cause most of the worlds problems tbh. But I guess i'll concede that may be a little skewed due to most people being normies. But tbh normies are just horrible most of the time. They're much more tribal than they like to admit. They all think they're unique yet all try to be the same as per the social status quo. It's ridiculous

Is it really that bad on Twitter? I don't have socials

tl;dr
  1. Normies are liars

• "Looks don't matter"

View attachment 1198957

Bonus meme I made

View attachment 1198935
Like always
Personality= face
Confidence= height

Good thread tbhngl

This is why I can't take soyciety seriously.

They make all of these "rules" that we need to follow but they break those rules CONSTANTLY

also it's crazy that they'd rather insult his looks rather then the fact that they literally tried to kill somebody.

They are more offended by his looks rather than him trying to murder someone.

The normies that make fun of his looks are the same ones that tell us "Looks dont matter brooo"

Fuck normies

Is it really that bad on Twitter? I don't have socials
Twitter is full of complete retards. It's entertaining at times I guess, but it's also funny to just have normies make examples of themselves. Or watch them seethe when they get corrected

Destiny is a homosexual who also used to be in an open relationship with a girl he passportmaxxed in Sweden and brought her to the usa :feelspuke: and she still ended up leaving him for another guy :feelskek:

Attachments

• sddefault.jpg
    sddefault.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 131
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 131
Good thread tbhngl

They make all of these "rules" that we need to follow but they break those rules CONSTANTLY
This. They set standards for those who they deem to be "beneath them" but rarely conform to those same standards. If it's highlighted, they deem you to be evil for doing so
also it's crazy that they'd rather insult his looks rather then the fact that they literally tried to kill somebody.
Looks heavily impacts how normies judge and evaluate a person, their words, and their actions.

The normies that make fun of his looks are the same ones that tell us "Looks dont matter brooo"

Fuck normies
Literally this tbh. Normies are evil and backwards

So true. Normies have little talent, their status comes from putting us down.

Good thread tbhngl

Fuck normies

This deserves to be must read content.

Normies cause most of the worlds problems tbh. But I guess i'll concede that may be a little skewed due to most people being normies. But tbh normies are just horrible most of the time. They're much more tribal than they like to admit. They all think they're unique yet all try to be the same as per the social status quo. It's ridiculous

Good thread tbhngl

Fuck normies

They say that incel is just a toxic mindset, but they're always the first to assume that an ugly shooter was incel. They don't even wait to hear all the facts. And then they mock the shooter for his looks as opposed to his heinous personality.

Normies are full of shit.

They say that incel is just a toxic mindset, but they're always the first to assume that an ugly shooter was incel. They don't even wait to hear all the facts. And then they mock the shooter for his looks as opposed to his heinous personality.

Normies are full of shit.
It happens every time.

Also inceldom as a mindset is a straight up retarded argument. There is no mindset that most or all incels have, or is exclusive to incels. Peoples mindsets also change throughout their lives many times over. Also treating symptoms for causes is another stupid thing normies do. Normies just love to spew bullshit all day tbh.

tl;dr
  1. Normies are liars

• "Looks don't matter"

View attachment 1198957

Bonus meme I made

View attachment 1198935
High IQ thread. It may seem like water to some people but certain points need to be reiterated constantly or else they’ll start to disappear. I’d add some references and honestly this could be Must Read category content tbh.

FUCKIN BASED MY BROTHA

High IQ thread. It may seem like water to some people but certain points need to be reiterated constantly or else they’ll start to disappear. I’d add some references and honestly this could be Must Read category content tbh.
Tbh. Never hurts to highlight things even if they've been highlighted before. People learn through repetition anyway.

Extreme High IQ thread, perfectly sums up my thoughts on this situation and the media response. As soon as the shooters identity was revealed and I saw his face, I just knew, I fucking knew what normies would say about it.

"He's looks like a creep" always funny when they do this, instead of attacking him for the fact he tried to fucking murder someone their first instinct is to go for his looks. This is why I don't understand incels who are hard core politics copers, both the far left and far right are in unanimous agreement on their sheer vitriolic hatred of low status/unattractive males.

Oh and you just know if he was handsome he'd have the absolute biggest fanbase of girls defending him, but normies are just using this to already act on their preconceived hatred of ugly men as usual. I don't defend what the guy did but looking into his eyes I just know how brutal his life must've been.

Extreme High IQ thread, perfectly sums up my thoughts on this situation and the media response. As soon as the shooters identity was revealed and I saw his face, I just knew, I fucking knew what normies would say about it.

"He's looks like a creep" always funny when they do this, instead of attacking him for the fact he tried to fucking murder someone their first instinct is to go for his looks. This is why I don't understand incels who are hard core politics copers, both the far left and far right are in unanimous agreement on their sheer vitriolic hatred of low status/unattractive males.

Oh and you just know if he was handsome he'd have the absolute biggest fanbase of girls defending him, but normies are just using this to already act on their preconceived hatred of ugly men as usual. I don't defend what the guy did but looking into his eyes I just know how brutal his life must've been.
This is why I don't care for politics much either. Country politics is for normies. No party exists that would improve or burden my life in any noticeable way. Atleast not shit I give a fuck about. Both sides hate rejects, hence they reject them. Unless theres an incel party, i'm never bothering to register.

Also yes, if he was hot. He'd have had countless people wanting to suck up to him solely due to him being hot. Fuck normies and fuck this earth

Why am I not surprised :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Politics can be used to improve our lives tactically (like supporting politicians who make life a tiny bit harder for women by not giving them birth control or whatever), but its silly to commit violence for people who will never respect you. Its even worse in this retard's case, since he was a supporter of the same people who made his life hard (leftists in general are in opposition to the incel struggle, hence why our enemies tend to be from the left). Imagine being a fucking feminist leftcel and sacrificing yourself for people who would want you dead because of your looks and the fact that you are a male.

I can understand a brocel killing a feminist politician or something, I can't understand this guy.
Handsome people don't commit suicide though, which is what this was. He knew it was a suicide mission.

Politics can be used to improve our lives tactically (like supporting politicians who make life a tiny bit harder for women by not giving them birth control or whatever), but its silly to commit violence for people who will never respect you. Its even worse in this retard's case, since he was a supporter of the same people who made his life hard (leftists in general are in opposition to the incel struggle, hence why our enemies tend to be from the left). Imagine being a fucking feminist leftcel and sacrificing yourself for people who would want you dead because of your looks and the fact that you are a male.
Neither political party gives a shit about rejects tbh. They cater to normies. Any society that forms, despises it's rejects. This has always been the case. It's sad really though. We live in a world that claims to be tolerant, and free of past prejudices, but lookism, and hatred of rejects due to lookism or neurodiversity still exists.

These are issues no party in existence gives a solitary fuck about currently.

I can understand a brocel killing a feminist politician or something, I can't understand this guy.
Many incels are left leaning tbh. Inceldom doesn't have politics. This guy was likely reduced to a shell from years of relentless bullying due to how he looked (confirmed by his classmates) and got groomed by normie politics and tried to be someone. A shame
Handsome people don't commit suicide though, which is what this was. He knew it was a suicide mission.
Very rare isn't it. Ironic. Although i'm sure i've read somewhere that one of the leading cause of male suicide is down to relationship problems. Rarely are these men handsome. They're either incels who've never felt true human connection, or normies who lost their minds after it went wrong for them. Why normies have a hard time figuring any of this out is beyond me. In fact, I don't think they do for the most part. I just think they ignore it on purpose. If it doesn't affect them directly, they don't care.

Interesting thread. Is it confirmed that the shooter was incel?

Interesting thread. Is it confirmed that the shooter was incel?
No. Not confirmed. It's a political motive regardless. Normies are labeling him (and the previously false identifications) based solely on how they look. Proving that normies are liars.

No. Not confirmed. It's a political motive regardless. Normies are labeling him (and the previously false identifications) based solely on how they look. Proving that normies are liars.
Normies are liars. Its in their DNA.

When you take the Black pill, you stare the truth in the eyes, and it aint pretty!

Normies are liars. Its in their DNA.
Indeed it is. Many normies have a desire to blame reject men for the actions and words of desired men. Hence we often get blamed for the likes of sexually successful, married men, who have children.

When you take the Black pill, you stare the truth in the eyes, and it aint pretty!
Normies hate to accept the blackpill (unless it benefits them, HTNs and above who take it succeed more with the knowledge) yet their behaviors are blackpilled regardless of their words.

Neither political party gives a shit about rejects tbh. They cater to normies. Any society that forms, despises it's rejects. This has always been the case. It's sad really though. We live in a world that claims to be tolerant, and free of past prejudices, but lookism, and hatred of rejects due to lookism or neurodiversity still exists.
While its true that no party gives a shit about us, you can have parties that are marginally better for men than others. For example, a party who's platform includes universal daycare and paid birth control is not in our interests, since the incel population is both male and childless, yet our taxes will be used to finance female breeding choices. A party that places significant weight to woman's wants and rights will always be worse for us than one that doesn't.
Many incels are left leaning tbh. Inceldom doesn't have politics. This guy was likely reduced to a shell from years of relentless bullying due to how he looked (confirmed by his classmates) and got groomed by normie politics and tried to be someone. A shame
Inceldom itself doesn't have politics (inceltears has a male population that is probably similar to ours in terms of looks), but the response to inceldom varies greatly depending on the responders' politics. For example, the right is usually full of self-improvement redpill types. They founded and make up the majority of the manosphere. The left is full of people who refuse to believe in basic blackpill truths like a sexual market or a looks scale, deriding them as not being real.

I agree with some tenants of economic leftism, but its hard to ignore the massive anti-male bias of the modern left. I'm sure if the shooter grew up in a society that valued its culture and heritage and didn't encourage its male population to hate itself, he probably wouldn't have gone down this path, even with bullying.

Very rare isn't it. Ironic. Although i'm sure i've read somewhere that one of the leading cause of male suicide is down to relationship problems. Rarely are these men handsome. They're either incels who've never felt true human connection, or normies who lost their minds after it went wrong for them. Why normies have a hard time figuring any of this out is beyond me. In fact, I don't think they do for the most part. I just think they ignore it on purpose. If it doesn't affect them directly, they don't care.
Indeed. The normalfags know what's going on. They figure its just part of the game and that you need to break a few males to make a society.

While its true that no party gives a shit about us, you can have parties that are marginally better for men than others. For example, a party who's platform includes universal daycare and paid birth control is not in our interests, since the incel population is both male and childless, yet our taxes will be used to finance female breeding choices. A party that places significant weight to woman's wants and rights will always be worse for us than one that doesn't.
This I can agree with. Certain taxes should be based on your position in society. Hell, even a number of women have agreed with me on this point. Tax is akin to your subscription to society. Incels pay for the platinum package as everyone else does, but we receive the bronze. Not only that, couples get discounts on a ton of shit. Incelibacy is not the fault or choice of the individual. Being a couple is a choice. Incels should get tax rebates or allowances for being "disabled" from regular life experiences.
Inceldom itself doesn't have politics (inceltears has a male population that is probably similar to ours in terms of looks), but the response to inceldom varies greatly depending on the responders' politics. For example, the right is usually full of self-improvement redpill types. They founded and make up the majority of the manosphere. The left is full of people who refuse to believe in basic blackpill truths like a sexual market or a looks scale, deriding them as not being real.
I agree with some tenants of economic leftism, but its hard to ignore the massive anti-male bias of the modern left. I'm sure if the shooter grew up in a society that valued its culture and heritage and didn't encourage its male population to hate itself, he probably wouldn't have gone down this path, even with bullying.
Indeed. Inceldom doesn't discriminate based on politics. However, neither "side" considers reject males to be "men". I do find the difference between social shit and economic shit to be hilarious though. Take any blackpilled talking point that normies hate. Turn it into its economic equivalent and they will fucking eat it up. Left or right wing. Hence, normies are full of shit.

Indeed. The normalfags know what's going on. They figure its just part of the game and that you need to break a few males to make a society.
Some know this, some don't. Most are just conditioned by the social status quo and their innate evolved trait to hate all that "looks wrong" to them.

Last edited:
Who even decides if a thread makes that section or not? Is it Fat Link/proudweeb or Matter himself? I was under the impression any mod could put a post in that section
The mods

Who even decides if a thread makes that section or not? Is it Fat Link/proudweeb or Master himself? I was under the impression any mod could put a post in that section
Mods have the ability. Though it's not one I use. In general, the rule seems to be, pinned threads that would otherwise be pinned longer if not indefinitely. That's what the section is for really, at least how i've seen it used. For important stuff and pinned threads that require an extended lifetime.

He would be seen as some sort of hero had he succeeded in the eyes of cucks like destiny