Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the Norman’s are calling sexual ass ault nowadays

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qgi5AhOTLI&t=12s

Some dike with tattoos is calling this sexual ___. Something or another. And I mean he did say get away, but she in no way did anything illegal. She is a degenerate for wearing that in public especially Disney land, but what foid isn’t. But legit, people are fucking dumb nowadays.
I’m beginning to think sexual harrasment/assault is basically anything that doesn’t benefit one foid(herself) overall. Like this dike is jealous so she thinks it’s assault on her.

Last edited:
this video is rotting my brain

I just see anger

this video is rotting my brain
Legit”it’s legit assault.” They aren’t fucking you dumb cunt. Yet these same bitches will let some doctor touch their boobs and vajayjay and say it’s because of health or some other dumb shit.

Cope. She deserved to get told off for what she did. Had a man done this to her I don’t think she’d be too giddy about it. Fuck that cunt.

Cope. She deserved to get told off for what she did. Had a man done this to her I don’t think she’d be too giddy about it. Fuck that cunt.
I’m not saying that. But being the fact male chest isn’t considered an erogoneous zone these bitches will vote incels should be sex offenders if they bump onto somebody on a train. (You touched my arm rape)

Men don't have breasts so touching a man's chest isn't the same as touching a woman's.

However people really need to lighten up in general. These days we're all supposed to act like we're made of china.

Men don't have breasts so touching a man's chest isn't the same as touching a woman's.

However people really need to lighten up in general. These days we're all supposed to act like we're made of china.
It’s weird how everybody acts so sensitive , yet degeneracy is worse than ever. People base societal norms nowadays on the dumbest shit.

It’s weird how everybody acts so sensitive , yet degeneracy is worse than ever. People base societal norms nowadays on the dumbest shit.

I guess generally speaking women can do what they want and be as degenerate as they want but men can't.

However it seems to me that they're pretty lenient towards non-white men too.

So basically they just play favourites.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back