Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the hell is wrong with women?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
My sister has a few friends ranging from """"shy"""" Becky to slutty Becky. I recently saw a few, now around 18-18, who I remember since they were 14-15. They were literally unrecognizable. I was honestly shocked and didn't even know if it was them at first. The "shy" beckies were the ones who were now with four-five piercings and some fucking weird fucking alien color eye liner and some shit like thst. What the hell.. they look like bigger whores than the actual whores

Awalt I guess.. it's brutal every time seeing the transition and depressing. Our male minds cuck us endlessly trying to see value in women where there is none. It's so sad because it's always not true.

Female's only psychological mechanism is not empathy as society would have you believe, it's actually projection. They like tattooed Chads and pierced Chads so they get tattoos and body mods in order to make themselves more attractive, when in reality they're making themselves uglier.

Female's only psychological mechanism is not empathy as society would have you believe, it's actually projection. They like tattooed Chads and pierced Chads so they get tattoos and body mods in order to make themselves more attractive, when in reality they're making themselves uglier.
I almost threw up man. I think my sister saw the shock and disgust on my face so she quickly tried to get the girls to go somewhere else. What tbe hell literally five piercings and some alien color makeup. Looked like literal cheap whores or clowns.

I don't know where the dad of these whores is.

when chad happens, the slut emerges

"what the hell is wrong with women"
everything

Females are easily influenced.

The only women who aren't sluts are the ones that are too insecure to be sluts. But ones they get rid of their incecureties, there's nothing that stops them from becoming whores.

Tatoos and piercings are quite a mystery to me. I can't comprehend why anyone would do that to their body, let alone in such an ostentatious way.

EAB63CFB 8ED8 4440 B71C 0F84307D2997

The only women who aren't sluts are the ones that are too insecure to be sluts. But ones they get rid of their incecureties, there's nothing that stops them from becoming whores.
I actually think this is the best way to put it.

This so sad. Imagine getting married to a whore and saying "I love you" to a whore. It's so depressing. I guess I'm not fully blackpilled. When im depressed i am but in my periods of optimism bluepill takes over my brain and thinks maybe there's a different one out there

I guess that's how normies operate. They need to stay bluepilled to be optimistic. It's impossible to be blackpilled and happy.

It sucks that we try to see good in women, I've actually been fighting that very recently although I do not want to share the story. It's biological that we try to see the best in women when in reality they're all dirty fucking whores who fucking backstab and betray and manipulate

i feel like this website is turning to a place were dudes just bitch and complain about girls all day

i feel like this website is turning to a place were dudes just bitch and complain about girls all day
If that's a problem for you then go to chads.co

The fuck are you on about? This website was always that way you dumbfuck. GTFO you infiltrating faggot.

Girls start competing to know who's the more slut as soon as they have their first period.

The problem with women is that they're women.