Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What the hell is wrong with master

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I get it, this is a free website . I get it, I don't complain about new features not being added

But atleast make sure that the site runs most of the time? The last month or so the site has been constantly down for atleast 2 or 3 times in a week, sometimes for hours.

There is no update on his Twitter account regarding why the site is down and when it'll be back up. He doesn't respond to anybody when somebody asks him why the site gets down all the time. He continues engaging normies even when the site is down

Why is he so disconnected from all of this?

I guess we flew too close to the sun

There is no update on his Twitter account regarding why the site is down and when it'll be back up. He doesn't respond to anybody when somebody asks him why the site gets down all the time. He continues engaging normies even when the site is down

He could be a Fed informer. He probably is. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

We need a new forum modded by real niggers

Sub-Saharan genes acting up.

He's a lazy nigger

He's a lazy nigger
Nah he's sketchy as hell because he doesn't interact with anyone here. I think the feds got to him after doxxing by leftist journalists and then he turned informer.

Nah he's sketchy as hell because he doesn't interact with anyone here. I think the feds got to him after doxxing by leftist journalists and then he turned informer.
@Fat Link thoughts?

@Fat Link thoughts?
From what I gather talking with Serge long ago on Shitscord and picking his brain at the time about the site lore and every bit of community history that he could recollect (as I’m into that shit ie lore that is) he and Master were big into posting a lot on Reddit’s r/incels board that this site is the remnant of.

So putting forward my best guess is that @Master may simply be burned out from interacting with the community here due to being burned out from it after a long time of interactions on Reddit with it in similar ways.

Now that’s not to say he completely finds his own site to be useless as I and others do see him here at times and his account shows that he is reading certain articles.

Usually his favorites seem to be incel related court cases which makes sense as he is good friends with our resident rich chinkcel and burgeoning lawyercel @PPEcel and they share many a hearty laugh together on Shitscord dunking on our enemies for one major court case loss after another so again he obviously hasn’t fully given up on getting at least some enjoyment utility out of his own site albeit it is a somewhat different form of enjoyment as us forum addicts are used to, heh.

Also from talking to Serge I was able to glean directly that they set up these sites not as fed listening posts, as nearly everyone seems to allege, either for the lulz or as serious business but rather because they value free speech and as we all know the libtards/woke want to and literally have shut most of this down in the online environment, hence our site’s need/necessity to combat this, even if it’s only in some small way. :feelshehe:

He either doesn't give a shit about this site because he doesn't make much money with it or he works for the feds

He either doesn't give a shit about this site because he doesn't make much money with it or he works for the feds
He viewed this thread and didn't reply. Imagine the care he has to explain anything. He has likely gone bored of this site

Seems the master has deserted the Incels for greener pastures

Bro is on that three letter agency payroll, if I was an informant codemonkey I wouldn't bother interacting with inkwells either

He could be a Fed informer. He probably is. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
He can't be bothered with putting the website back on its feet because he's busy selling our information to the feds.

He can't be bothered with putting the website back on its feet because he's busy selling our information to the feds.
He has been ignoring my inquiries about my account being user locked(whatever that means)

I'm mostly on Twitter, but my full time job prevents me from engaging on the forum.

100% either he sold out willingly or has his hands tied and is being forced to help them