Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the hell is with toilets obsession with the fucking Barbie movie?

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Recruit
★★★★
It’s just a shitty over saturated pile of feminist slop, I swear toilets will eat anything that’s branded as “feminist” because their simple brains are too stupid to think beyond man hating, and the infantile product movie.

A lot of my toilet-gendered professors keep talking about it, I’m convince toilets are a fucking hivemind

FR LMAO. My moms friend's daughter legit went on opening day at midnight right when that shit released. She went all by herself lmfao.

never be caught watching

I watched it out of curiosity. Its feminist propaganda all the way.

Normies try to add some shit meaning to it like "man it shows that Ken must find value in himeslef and not base his worth on women he is with" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
idk because watchn't because I'm not a fucktard :feelsYall:

foids are basically just children, they never develop mentally and they have no intellect

barbie movie was the most woke retarded shit ever "but muh women is independent and don't need no man!" jfl

barbie movie was the most woke retarded shit ever "but muh women is independent and don't need no man!" jfl

Toilets would rather consoom and moneyslave, than have a male partner (that isn’t chad) :feelsseriously:

"Toilets are toilets" Sokrates

I watched it out of curiosity. Its feminist propaganda all the way.

Normies try to add some shit meaning to it like "man it shows that Ken must find value in himeslef and not base his worth on women he is with" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

They treat it like it’s the second fucking of Jesus, or some kind of nirvana, it’s so fucking dumb :feelshaha:

Because they are girls.