Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the hell is going on with bitcoin?

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,530
12k yesterday, 14.5k today a few hours ago, suddenly 15.5k. 

I don't understand anything at all.  :skeptical:

Thankfully I have some money invested, but apparently not enough.

I am afraid it will come crashing down soon if this continues.
 
is dogecoin still crap or worth something now?
 
Cash in now bro, don't get greedy.
 
just typed dogecoin to USD and i have 250k dogecoin which is worth $650 USD!

I'm a dummy though so not sure if i should hold, trade for Litecoin or what...
 
jagged0 said:
Cash in now bro, don't get greedy.

It's so tempting to try and make more money  :disappointed:

I have a feeling that btc will crash and hit its original value of 2-3k this year.

My dad asked me to invest some of his money in btc some days ago and I told him I would get around to it, then suddenly it rises like 6k, so I pretty much fucked him over by being lazy and not helping him, but now it's too late.
 
The INTRINSIC value of BTC is $0.00.
But then I admit that I'm coping with the fact I thought $1000 was going to be a bubble already.
 
FeminismsCancer said:
The INTRINSIC value of BTC is $0.00.
But then I admit that I'm coping with the fact I thought $1000 was going to be a bubble already.

Same, i don't understand how it can be worth so much but i guess its sort of like paper we value as money ...i've heard though paper money at has valuable metals behind it or did at one point.

Diamonds are also supposed to be greatly inflated as one company purposely keeps the stock low (think Original nintendo wii) on them to hold a high value as this documentary talks about

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZFQR4Fyprg[/video]
 
microDongCityUSA said:
Same, i don't understand how it can be worth so much but i guess its sort of like paper we value as money ...i've heard though paper money at has valuable metals behind it or did at one point.

Diamonds are also supposed to be greatly inflated as one company purposely keeps the stock low (think Original nintendo wii) on them to hold a high value as this documentary talks about

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZFQR4Fyprg[/video]

What creates market value is scarcity and you are right that fiat currency also has little to no intrinsic value and it is no longer backed by gold though I don't really mind that. As long as everyone believes it's money all is well.
The value I see in modern money is that it is a convenient tool to facilitate the store of value and fast international payment. Imagine having to board an airplane with truckloads of silver to buy an overseas skyscraper or something. Also imagine the sheer volume of transactions happening daily on the FX markets.
Bitcoin could perhaps be said to be almost as convenient but I see 2 problems at least:
1. A better alt currency replaces it causing a massive crash
2. There are intrinsic limitations due to how the blockchain works that limits number of transactions per second to 7. Contrast that with the 1000s or so that credit card operators can handle. Improving this requires another fork or a new alt.
A third problem I see arise in a few years is blockchain size. I tried to run a full node a few months ago and it already required 60 GB+ and growing which I didn't have on my HD so I ran a pruned node.
 
so It was 4 years ago when I last dealt with dogecoin/litecoin stuff, went back to folder i swear i put the dogecoin wallet file in but not there...I also backed up to a DVD but i remember 2 years ago cleaning up getting rid of all my DVD's.....fuck me

If i were to put $200 into crypto right now, should i put it into Litecoin/Bitcoin or hell even Dogecoin?
 
microDongCityUSA said:
so It was 4 years ago when I last dealt with dogecoin/litecoin stuff, went back to folder i swear i put the dogecoin wallet file in but not there...I also backed up to a DVD but i remember 2 years ago cleaning up getting rid of all my DVD's.....fuck me

If i were to put $200 into crypto right now, should i put it into Litecoin/Bitcoin or hell even Dogecoin?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vechain/ is what's hot right now. Lots of money to be made. I've invested over 1k dollars already. It will explode soon.

I invested when it was at around 3 bucks, so I've made some decent money already. It's pretty much how I will get my hair transplant this year.
 
Siacoins are half a penny now


Buy them
 
CopingGymcel said:
microDongCityUSA said:
so It was 4 years ago when I last dealt with dogecoin/litecoin stuff, went back to folder i swear i put the dogecoin wallet file in but not there...I also backed up to a DVD but i remember 2 years ago cleaning up getting rid of all my DVD's.....fuck me
If i were to put $200 into crypto right now, should i put it into Litecoin/Bitcoin or hell even Dogecoin?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vechain/ is what's hot right now. Lots of money to be made. I've invested over 1k dollars already. It will explode soon.
I invested when it was at around 3 bucks, so I've made some decent money already. It's pretty much how I will get my hair transplant this year.

thanks! Here's hoping to a brighter future for all incels!


Themisterpepsi said:
Siacoins are half a penny now
Buy them

Which site are you using to buy trade?
 
bitcoin maybe will be the only digital coins that will rise.
I don't know much about other dig coins but i don't think that they can be used to buy services except for some online services(still less than those where bitcoin can be used).
I think that everything around digital coins is only a big speculative bubble that will break at some point,probably bitcoin and ethereum will be the only few digital coins that will resist the crash,but their value will decrease heavily,i suppose.
 
CopingGymcel said:
12k yesterday, 14.5k today a few hours ago, suddenly 15.5k.
I don't understand anything at all. :skeptical:
Thankfully I have some money invested, but apparently not enough.
I am afraid it will come crashing down soon if this continues.

My observations of these fads is, that by the time everyone is running around like headless chickens wanting to get on the band wagon and make money its already too late. The people who got in early and made the money have already gotten out and cashed in. Bitcoin could just as easily be $100,000 a coin in 3 months or back in the hundreds of dollar range again.
 
commander_zoidberg said:
CopingGymcel said:
12k yesterday, 14.5k today a few hours ago, suddenly 15.5k.
I don't understand anything at all. :skeptical:
Thankfully I have some money invested, but apparently not enough.
I am afraid it will come crashing down soon if this continues.
My observations of these fads is, that by the time everyone is running around like headless chickens wanting to get on the band wagon and make money its already too late. The people who got in early and made the money have already gotten out and cashed in. Bitcoin could just as easily be $100,000 a coin in 3 months or back in the hundreds of dollar range again.

That's actually the thinking I had when i decided to stop getting involved with litecoin/dogecoin 4 years ago......had i stuck to the mining game i'd probably have 6 figures in my bank now.

I agee though that is all speculative and to me doesn't make sense but people becoming millionaires from streaming playing games on twitch.tv or youtube doesn't make sense to me either yet its happened and still happening, bitcoin will continue to rise the more people get involved even if it doesn't really make sense....attention towards things means money.
 
isn't the amount of bitcoin available limited ? it makes bitcoin a better currency than dollar.
 
Indari said:
tfw not rich

This. The amount of giant financial dong in this thread is intimidating. I'm just gonna be over here being a broke hermit.
 
I work cleaning toilets/watching security cams, i'm not rich, i have some money saved because i barely leave the house and have no expensive habits or addictions (Other than fapping and its cheap minus the energy loss, time spent sleeping and i'm doing nofap)

There's easy ways to get some crypto now from looking around yesterday, you can turn your gaming PC to a Crypto miner while you sleep and make a few dollars a day from it, even use your Xbox's browser to do it.  There's some websites online that actually use your computing power to mine (for themselves) without you being aware, people noticed UFC doing it a few months ago.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P_TTVCcmDk[/video]
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6wa36aP-xE[/video]






Indari said:
tfw not rich

When you go to University, if you're staying oncampus maybe you can use their electricity to Mine on a computer while you sleep.


There's more advanced ways to mine also, joining a pool and running a specific miner for a coin, this is what i did 4 years ago for a few months on Litecoin/Dogecoin before i believed the naysayers that crypto was bubble and a fad and the extra $100 on electrical bill...then sold off my 1 mining crate.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojZerk1oOjc[/video]
 
Haven't bought any new GPU's, just using the two i have currently...too expensive now

LcsXb.jpeg


[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INEpj9VwfDs[/video]
 
its all a cope, the only big win u will ever have gotten from bitcoin was if u invested when it first opened up.

these days u will only make a couple of thousands profit maximum because it fluctuates too much.


microDongCityUSA said:
Same, i don't understand how it can be worth so much but i guess its sort of like paper we value as money ...i've heard though paper money at has valuable metals behind it or did at one point.

Diamonds are also supposed to be greatly inflated as one company purposely keeps the stock low (think Original nintendo wii) on them to hold a high value as this documentary talks about

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZFQR4Fyprg[/video]

yea but the difference between bitcoin and "paper" money is that ALL "paper" ( real) money is backed up by gold.


theres a reason why we cant just print more money kek
 
its all a cope, the only big win u will ever have gotten from bitcoin was if u invested when it first opened up.

these days u will only make a couple of thousands profit maximum because it fluctuates too much.

I agree, it's value was very volatile

You can still make money if you mine the other coins early then hold and sell when value spikes or trade (I don't really do this though).  This is what's happening right now with Ethereum, it was $1 dollar last year and now its $1200 per coin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/,000

imagine buying $200 worth of Ethereum last year, holding for a year....it's insane.
 
down down down it goes..........

Put some money into Siacoin and mined it for a few weeks with 2 GPU's then some bad PR with ASIC miners and coin tanked :(


7PgXHq.jpeg
 
microDongCityUSA said:
down down down it goes..........

Put some money into Siacoin and mined it for a few weeks with 2 GPU's then some bad PR with ASIC miners and coin tanked :(


7PgXHq.jpeg




Don't be stupid enough to sell now. It will go up, at least to more than it is now, but we probably won't see any coins quadruple in price this year.

It's kind of funny when I actually decide to do a real investment instead of smaller ones, the market goes to shit. Just my incel luck, lol. If i went all in last year, it would have also gone to shit, because whatever I do, it influences the entire world. Sorry for investing. If I hadn't invested in any coin, btc would be at 40k right now.
 
CopingGymcel said:
microDongCityUSA said:
down down down it goes..........
Put some money into Siacoin and mined it for a few weeks with 2 GPU's then some bad PR with ASIC miners and coin tanked :(


7PgXHq.jpeg



Don't be stupid enough to sell now. It will go up, at least to more than it is now, but we probably won't see any coins quadruple in price this year.



for sure, i'll keep holding and maybe keep putting $100-$200 each paycheque from my job towards certain coins, i'll keep mining to even though i'm doing it at a loss now lol
 
CopingGymcel said:
It's kind of funny when I actually decide to do a real investment instead of smaller ones, the market goes to shit. Just my incel luck, lol. If i went all in last year, it would have also gone to shit, because whatever I do, it influences the entire world. Sorry for investing. If I hadn't invested in any coin, btc would be at 40k right now.

lol i have the same mentality when it comes to dealing with things, i feel like i bring a dark shadow over it and it tanks

is that you in picture? look filipino

well i found my old litecoin wallet and it seems like its up to date and it says i have 11! but value is down $200 from few months ago, oh well better than nothing going to try to put it for cash into my bank
 
CopingGymcel said:
Don't be stupid enough to sell now. It will go up, at least to more than it is now, but we probably won't see any coins quadruple in price this year.

It's kind of funny when I actually decide to do a real investment instead of smaller ones, the market goes to shit. Just my incel luck, lol. If i went all in last year, it would have also gone to shit, because whatever I do, it influences the entire world. Sorry for investing. If I hadn't invested in any coin, btc would be at 40k right now.

I like your logic about incel luck influencing the whole world. It was the same for all the money I've ever lost in the stock exchange. My only gains were my smallest bets.
 
Some suicides being reported from this drop https://www.koreaboo.com/news/college-student-found-dead-after-losing-his-money-on-cryptocurrency/
:(
College Student Found Dead After Losing His Money On Cryptocurrency

He was found in his apartment with a plastic compression pack on his head.
 
microDongCityUSA said:
Some suicides being reported from this drop https://www.koreaboo.com/news/college-student-found-dead-after-losing-his-money-on-cryptocurrency/
:(

Never bet more than you can afford to lose tbh.

I am actually slightly up in money from my bigger investment this year (invested in eth at 900, then it rose to 1500, then bought ven at 5-6 usd), but still sucks balls that it's going as shit as it is.
 

Similar threads

mrlunatic
Replies
20
Views
967
BELOW_Average_Joe
BELOW_Average_Joe
T
Replies
10
Views
427
coolguy87
coolguy87
PersonaPimp
Replies
46
Views
2K
caineturbat2003
caineturbat2003
Shaktiman
Replies
19
Views
1K
Vlarke
Vlarke

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top