Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what the hell is going on on "femcels.is"?

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
the fbi goes crazy here. Why you change the name? why are so many mods here?
@Fat Link

femcels.png

i thought femcels.is is crystal cafe

April fools my nigga

C'mon now, don't be a misogynist.

Wrong site buddy.

Buddy, it looks like you are on the wrong forum.

There are PLENTY of male spaces online for you to be a misogynist in, why don't you just leave us ladies alone??

I think we women should have space like males, so you don't have no More your site

Yes leave us ladies alone
Buddy, it looks like you are on the wrong forum.

There are PLENTY of male spaces online for you to be a misogynist in, why don't you just leave us ladies alone??

Ot still says fast banana viral marketing for me

yikes, sweaty, literally the entire internet (and world) is for misogynistic men like you, just leave us ladies alone, yikes
literally the entire world caters to incels but when women want ONE space for themselves, of course it bothers men because they're so used to privilege that equality feels like oppression to them smh I can't even :rolleyes: not everything has to be about you and your dry pp, women deserve a safe space too

yikes, sweaty, literally the entire internet (and world) is for misogynistic men like you, just leave us ladies alone, yikes
literally the entire world caters to incels but when women want ONE space for themselves, of course it bothers men because they're so used to privilege that equality feels like oppression to them smh I can't even :rolleyes: not everything has to be about you and your dry pp, women deserve a safe space too
sup mang long time no see

Its just a ''joke''