Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL what the hell do women see in niggers that they aren't the least desired race?

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
such hideous creatures with their big, flared nostrils, their vapid and soulless yellow-tinted eyes, their evil complexion, permanently aggressive countenance, recessed chins, huge lips, lack of browridge, protruding simian jaw and tiny simian ears. plus they are failo'd by being the least intelligent race. if i were a woman i would retch everytime i saw a nigger, yet they are so incredibly popular that you get national holidays celebrating these creatures. what goes through a woman's brain thaat makes them think ''mmmm yes please put your nigger dick inside me.'' fucking freak whores.

1615511931728m
Lowiqnigger
Sheiiiietnigga

Low inhib + kike media + foids beings brainlets

Virtue signaling (breaking traditional rules), attention seekers.

bc media tells them to and we all know foids (and most normies as well tbh) aren't able to have their own original thoughts, soyciety told them for thousands of years to be obedient to their husbands/family and that's what they did. now soyciety tells them to have casual sex, not get married and race mix

Cumskin holes don't typically seem to enjoy the presence of Negroe males.

Fr even aliens are more watchable than whatever this is

A lot of them are over 6 ft tall and buff.

such hideous creatures with their big, flared nostrils, their vapid and soulless yellow-tinted eyes, their evil complexion, permanently aggressive countenance, recessed chins, huge lips, lack of browridge, protruding simian jaw and tiny simian ears. plus they are failo'd by being the least intelligent race. if i were a woman i would retch everytime i saw a nigger, yet they are so incredibly popular that you get national holidays celebrating these creatures. what goes through a woman's brain thaat makes them think ''mmmm yes please put your nigger dick inside me.'' fucking freak whores.

View attachment 614583View attachment 614584View attachment 614585
Literally all 3 of them mog me

If it makes them fearful, it also makes the excited. Remember they want to be dominated by absolute brute males.

All race traitor white foids and noodlewhores need to be whipped and beaten in public and then put in stockade for a day where everyone can throw rotten tomatoes and eggs at them. For white foids that sleep with niggers, throw them in a mud pit since they want to be mudsharks and pelt them with frozen bananas. They must be publicly humiliated. That will do a lot to solve this issue.

British Broadcasting Corporation

they are good ar sports plus media halo

I hate niggers for their behavior, hating them for their looks is extremely funny and ironic as incel. 0 self awareness but most here are tards anyway.

But toilets hate us Niggers, no matter the race, toilets all swipe left the most on Niggers. We are the ugliest race and get the least matches. :cryfeels::blackpill:

But toilets hate us Niggers, no matter the race, toilets all swipe left the most on Niggers. We are the ugliest race and get the least matches. :cryfeels::blackpill:
ghetto foids who live among blacks love black males. unfortunately noodlewhores in general hate black males because they are whitu cocku onry even growing up ghetto but black females are loyal to black males compared to every other ethnic. you could probably georgiamaxx or something. This would be extremely hard but if you want to succeed with mid-upper class noodles and whites, adopt the white accent and prettyboymaxx. if you want to succeed in full white small towns, you are probably fucked.

Apparently, foids love animals. Who knew. :feelsjuice:

foids are hivemind creatures and niggers appeal to foids whore phase

Foids even fuck dogs, so fucking niggers isn't so flabbergasting. We all know White American foids are the most degenerate foids in the world..

it was a rhetorical question. i just felt like being racist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back