Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What the hell do women do?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
The only thing i've ever seen is them working at restaurants, being waitresses, or doing online stuff like camming, scamming and onlyfans. Most of them stay in college then leech off of a man through their entire 20's.. and they have the audacity to demand a hardworking "high value" man. Seriously, im confused on what they do besides copying male hobbies, leeching, and riding the cock carousel.

Last edited:
They love to work in Education, especially primary school.

I was in a primary school for a day awhile ago. There are so many female teachers that students express surprise when they see an adult man in the building.

Just imagine the brainwashing that is going on in there to 5-12 year olds.

Women share their holes for money , attention and validation or they pursue a meme career and end up with a ton of debt that their beta buxxer will pay ... thats basically it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

They always want money from men and will get it one way or another, whether it's prostitution, camming, OnlyFans, getting a betabuxx or welfare.

I know one who's a doctor, another who is a pharmacist.
:feelswhat:
But these are rare maybe.

They’re money hungry creatures who use and abuse people

They love to work in Education, especially primary school.

I was in a primary school for a day awhile ago. There are so many female teachers that students express surprise when they see an adult man in the building.

Just imagine the brainwashing that is going on in there to 5-12 year olds.
This, male elementary school teachers are mythical creatures

Thier holes are thier only worth and the only thing that they are good at is capitalizing at it