Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the hell do foid realtors even "do?"

F

FishmanBecker

Recruit
★★★★★
I was doing what I usually do, which is just surfing on jewtube to pass the time, and come across this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgJMT1uXUPE

The contents of the video itself are not really important for the purpose of this post but when I see the female relator, I just get confused. What the fuck is even their job? There's also tons of foids from my school that are going into this profession as well. Is the entire job just dressing like a slut and doing the ever so difficult back-breaking labor of saying, "This is the living room", "This is the bedroom", "This is the bathroom"?- cuz like, realtors make a fuck ton. And like, you already know somewhere in the foid's life someone will say something along the lines of "Wow, she has worked so hard for this and her career" or whatever. Just pisses me off. Inkwells can not have this job, only sluts and chads.

They take the middlemoney and do nothing.

Realtors don't do anything.

They just talk to client and take a commission, lots of males do it too.

A very good job depending on your location.