Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what the fuk do people here do for a living?

P

PAIN

Banned
-
what do you guys do for a living? seems like everyone is posting here 24/7, so what the hell do you do for a living?

LOL everyone here that is outside of college is a deadbeat NEET you faggot

This is literally the most pathetic place on the internet. A bunch of ugly, unemployed, social failures just shitposting 24/7 as they leech off their parents.

Youngcels (high school and below) don't count.
Collegecels have the "education" excuse to be their safe space.

Post-collegecels (22+) are 99% of the time NEET deadbeat retards.

Student, as I'm sure lots of people on here are

I'm in highschool

Collect my NEETbux.

I'm a programmer and I submit apps to the app store. If you've seen my YouTube channel you would know that.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
I'm a programmer and I submit apps to the app store. If you've seen my YouTube channel you would know that.

I gotta respect the zero amount of fucks you give. You literally put your full name and how to contact you on a forum that is targeted by angry below average women and their cuck thralls.

rafaelvicuna3 said:

How much do you make in a month ? And how long did it take you to learn ?

Studycel, last semester. Instead of spending time enjoying myself traveling, partying, and such, I'm stuck here with you guys.

rafaelvicuna3 said:

How much do you earn from that?

I am looking for a job. But I don’t want to do labor or sales so I just continue rotting

Panda said:
I am looking for a job. But I don’t want to do labor or sales so I just continue rotting

everyone is here is ldar neet myself included

I have a small office job, that one thing is the reason my post number is so low.

Im trying to get neetbux but looks to be a uphill battle..anyone have sucess want to share their wizard knowledge?

I just want to get on some strong psych meds watch tv all day and not be a harm to myself or others..please help

Work retail for candy and rot in my room
c075876bc46e2c2d3536503f34fed1a7280930ea_hq.gif

I'm unemployed atm, bout to have to sell my car, speaking of that has anyone tried Uber driving? how is it?

Incel801 said:
Im trying to get neetbux but looks to be a uphill battle..anyone have sucess want to share their wizard knowledge
In Murica, you basically need to get linked with a mental health place and get a psychiatrist to diagnose you with something like autism. It's a lengthy process, but once you get in the system with a good diagnosis, you're gold. 

Also, don't fake anything. Therapists/counselors may be idiots, but psychs aren't. I don't suggest trying to game them because they've dealt with tons of potential scammers already. If you're posting on an incel board, you probably don't need to fake anyway. 

Also, be warned, don't go the mental health route if you want any sort of career in the future.

Grotesque said:
In Murica, you basically need to get linked with a mental health place and get a psychiatrist to diagnose you with something like autism. It's a lengthy process, but once you get in the system with a good diagnosis, you're gold. 

Also, don't fake anything. Therapists/counselors may be idiots, but psychs aren't. I don't suggest trying to game them because they've dealt with tons of potential scammers already. If you're posting on an incel board, you probably don't need to fake anyway. 

Also, be warned, don't go the mental health route if you want any sort of career in the future.

Thanks man! Im so far out of the corperate slave system that a career would be impossible at this point.. im seriously mentally ill but not sure if its the right type haha 

My main question would be should i go in telling the psych i am looking g for disability or is it something that they should bring up?  I am on meds already..

I work in maintenance - multiskilled with a bias towards mechanical work although i often have to fix electrical faults. I do permanent nights in a factory 4-5 nights a week depending. I also work on cars to earn extra money on the side and do jobs in houses as well.

Student and Muslimcel.

Incel801 said:
Thanks man! Im so far out of the corperate slave system that a career would be impossible at this point.. im seriously mentally ill but not sure if its the right type haha 

My main question would be should i go in telling the psych i am looking g for disability or is it something that they should bring up?  I am on meds already..
I wouldn't ask a psych directly about disability, that's not their role and you don't want to make them suspicious, I'd suggest saying that you're looking for help or something. Either way, a psych will have to link you to someone else who can help you with the process. Once you do get a care coordinator, social worker, whatever, then you push hard to get your bux. One mistake I made was pussyfooting around the NEETbux topic around lowly peons, I probably wasted about a year by being too cautious.

Awesome! Thats fantastic!!

Im gonna get in the county system to get my meds refilled.. i just moved back to my home state

NEETcel.

Trying to find a tolerable part-time job though, so the NEETbux people get off my back.