Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What the fuck why are there so many hot people on tiktok

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
Why does it feel like there are literal fucking masses of extremely attractive people now? Tiktok is full of chads and stacies, A TONNE OF THEM

WHY

keep going on there

Because people naturally respond to and like attractive looking people. The most attractive people who upload videos on there get the most likes and thus, their content is promoted more by the app algorithm.

They’re more confident

Because people naturally respond to and like attractive looking people. The most attractive people who upload videos on there get the most likes and thus, their content is promoted more by the app algorithm.
This.

They use only the best soap in their showers!

Because people heart good looking people

Because subhumans get banned

Hot and DUMB tbh
TIKTOK IS THE DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. PEOPLE ARE GETTING DUMBER EVERY DAY.

This is why foids like belle delphine can post the dumbest most boring shit ever in jewtube and still get millions of views.

it's a clout chasing social media no shit

Why would ugly inels want to go plastering their face everywhere for all to see?

There aren't.Its just that the hot ones get boosted to the top of the algorithm.

I FOUND THE MOST POPULAR GUY ON TIKTOK.

1262517 10151905682182044 251947342 o

FOIDS ARE GOING MAD OVER HIS PERSONALITY!!!!

I don't know. But it's massive suifuel.