Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What the fuck, I've featured on IT 3 times this week

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
This is the only day I fully checked to see if I was on there and 3 screenshots of me were on there. Jesus. And I should scroll down more and maybe I'm on there even more but cba to look init.

Good job!
I've been featured multiple times as well
full

I still haven't been featured by IT other than that time I went masks off

chad trait tbhtbh :chad::chad::chad:
I posted a few provocative topics in Incel Discussion recently and they ignore me :feelscry:

yeah. they know who u are irl cuz of what u say on an incel forum
:feelskek: Absolute brainlets bro. The joke is they all got bullied because they're subhuman rats yet I was never bullied.

they are NPC cattle slave sheep
Yes bro. I explained the NPC meme to my friend, basically I said "You know how liberals are like sheep, they get mad when you say something politically incorrect even though they don't really know why they're mad, they just follow the trend?" JFL.

Yes bro. I explained the NPC meme to my friend, basically I said "You know how liberals are like sheep, they get mad when you say something politically incorrect even though they don't really know why they're mad, they just follow the trend?" JFL.
I never really bother blackpilling me friends.

wow thats pretty impressive, mogs me brutally

Only been featured there once tbh