Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What the fuck is wrong with stalkers?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Most of them are normie-tier in looks/neurotypicality.
Unironically never understood how an otherwise average man can become such a retard that he willingly spends time on a useless project where any effort doesn't bring you closer to fulfilling a goal (e.g. getting a GF/fucking a girl).
When she doesn't like you it's over, your only hope is a new woman - there is no way of changing that perception. And by stalking her you even increase her contempt towards you while losing valuable time that you could otherwise spend by trying to find a different woman.
How can someone even delude himself into thinking that there is such a thing as true love in the modern age of (at best) serial monogamy? There is no perfect woman, a hole is foremost a hole and will always be/always has been a hole. Always ask myself how they can even find time for that because many of them are in jobs and all their strategies they use for tracking. A complete break with reality and useless waste of time.
And always funny how the media then says a stalker objectifies a woman, no, if he objectified them (in the sense of not seeing them as people but rather as completely interchangeable) he would definetely not invest time into them, he wants to be with her as a person and just becomes frustrated with being rejected/despised by the very woman he loves.
The same thing with OnlyFans and the "objectification of women": If the simp saw women as interchangeable objects he would definetely not give his money to them and try to have a conversation with them, he wants to get to know them as people, if he objectified them he would just google "Big Boobs" and be done with it, but instead of that he wants to be kind to her, you are not kind to an object, you use it and then throw it away. Stalkers are also nothing more than simps, idiots that use time and energy and invest into a lost cause.

Women love brain wise normie stalkers.

If a girl is not initailly attracted to you it's over.

^^^^^^^

Normies think they can seduce the foid over time which just doesn't happen unless the guy was out of shape and improved (ie soft looksmaxx). Or they think it's like an rpg where they can earn points and win her over as time goes on

^^^^^^^

Normies think they can seduce the foid over time which just doesn't happen unless the guy was out of shape and improved (ie soft looksmaxx). Or they think it's like an rpg where they can earn points and win her over as time goes on

No black pilled incel could ever become a stalker tbh - only the blue pill leads to that irrational behavior in the vain attempt to make her like you. Chad/others never have to try to be liked, they simply are. Convincing a woman is impossible if she is not into you from the start.
^^^^^^^

No black pilled incel could ever become a stalker tbh - only the blue pill leads to that irrational behavior in the vain attempt to make her like you. Chad/others never have to try to be liked, they simply are. Convincing a woman is impossible if she is not into you from the start.
Agreed. Blackpill would be doing what @itsOVER did.

stalking is not just beta or incel behavior

when i was still looking at this girl's social media a long time ago, she was getting stalked by her chad exes, and one was embarassing himself in her livestream chat, begging her to take him back, they had broken up years ago and he still wasn't giving up, it was really disgusting

when i was still looking at this girl's social media a long time ago, she was getting stalked by her chad exes, and one was embarassing himself in her livestream chat, begging her to take him back, they had broken up years ago and he still wasn't giving up, it was really disgusting
:worryfeels:

people have emotional investment in things that i could never understand

Agreed. Blackpill would be doing what @itsOVER did.
Yes, he is indeed a modern Genghis Khan.

If you want to see a man that also truly objectifies women (or at least a certain class of them) look at the Interviews with Gary Ridgway who called his victims worthless pieces of dirt and who used them as consumables with a use-and-throw-away-mentality (strangling them, raping them after death until they become unusable and then proceed with a new one, repeated >80 times). Most stalkers until the very end see their victims as angels and don't choose new women.

Chad worshippers will claim that chad never simps, but the truth is that chad can be a simp. When you are attractive your behavior doesn't matter, all his views about women can be still anachronistic or naive, simply because he doesn't collect as much negative experience as normalfags (after a break-up and/or after being raised in a broken home family) or incels (due to rejection and broken home families).

Most chads are completely naive because the world never gave them evidence of it being something except paradise, therefore they are cool/relaxed/childlike/reject competitions/say new age bullshit/etc.
The exceptions come from broken home families and/or see how much women would be willing to do for them (like Chris Watts, Futoshi Matsunaga or Douglas Clark) and/or simply have so much sex that it becomes boring which leads to an increasing amount of depraved desires being realized to feel something again with fried dopamine receptors (like coomers, but this time with real experience on top; think of rich chads like Douglas Clark who fucked so much that it became boring for him and then he wanted to try it with children/dead stuff; Salo or the escalation of serial criminals is a good starting point to understand that mentality, with each atrocity the threshold for being excited rises which makes harder atrocities a necessity).
people have emotional investment in things that i could never understand

Stalker are empathetic good men who follow the golden rule since they would appreciate being stalked by women.

Trying to understand crazy is just as crazy.

I was a stalker myself I followed a foid who was having a gap year in france from highshool, it was the dumbest descision in my life, it destroyed everything:

- I lost a year where I could go to an university in my hometown
- I was brutally rejected, my perception of my selfworth was shattered for ever
- I grew a fetish of short haired white women while I am Indian
- I allienated from all my friends
- I was forced to apply in a different university

She had something that I always wanted beyond a hot gf, the delusion of getting access to german traditional values as an outsider because she was your average trad foid and was not totally disgusted by me. I was so fucking dumb I gave her a rose on valentines day '17, she was not totally disgusted and liked it even, but then the days after I freezed from anxiety and it became awkward and went down from there, I slowly disintegrated, to save myself and as attempt to break free from the trauma of the missed opportunity- even though after I missed my chances and she went on to have several boyfriends - I followed her by also doing a gap year, doxxing her and tracking her down...

150px Stalker ep1

that's probably just "mental illness"