Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I know this isn't the best place to get some kind of diagnosis but I've tried everything I know of.

So my problem is this: I am really fucking weird, have bizarre interests, obsessions, and ways of thinking.

I also have trouble knowing how to act in social situations and in the past had difficulty understanding sarcasm or when people were messing with me.
I suck at planning and solving life problems.
I have a lot of difficulty working in groups or with partners.
I suck at listening.
I do a lot of especially wierd/cringey shit when my emotions are high and then regret it later. It's like I lose my filter.
I have bad common sense/streets smarts/general knowledge.
I suck at determining visual-spatial shit like small differences in people's appearance, height, etc. To add to that I also have trouble determining how attractive male faces are like you guys can.
Trouble making eye contact
I trigger people unless I go out of my way to act very nice.
Bad temper.
People pick on me.

I know this sounds a lot like autism/aspergers but I took tests to determine it and they found no signs. Not only that but no one I meet in real life despite my god awful social skills will even entertain the idea.

I do not have the "autistic look". I am very sensitive, loving, and affectionate. So what could this be...

wtf is the autistic look?

NegroKing said:
Emotionless, soulless stare.

every FHO has that look towards me

are they all autistic? no, so?

Impossible to say online and without observation. Go see a professional if you really want an answer.

Part of the issue is that it could be a combination of multiple things, and with your physical symptoms it likely is, or could just be that you are on the lower side of a normal distribution in a certain attribute (referring to the spatial issue).

My friend is somewhat similar and he has gone through a couple diagnoses; most likely candidate for him, if trying to use Ockham's razor and narrow it down to the smallest number of contributing reasons, is a lack of HGH production in the brain, thus limiting certain cognitive abilities from a young age, manifesting in learning deficits, poorly developed emotional control and social awareness, and the visual-spatial issues you were describing. I can ask him more about it if you want; DM me.

nausea said:
every FHO has that look towards me

are they all autistic? no, so?

No. What you're referring to is an apathetic stare which is different. An emotionless stare is one where you can't tell what the person is thinking at all.

Do you have any relatives who exhibit the same cognitive deficits? How much of your behavior would you attribute to lack of social experience? The specific types of behavior you are presenting might be the cumulative result of different mental pathologies, possibly ADHD (or any other etiology manifesting in attenuated executive function) combined with another underlying disorder that negatively impacts your social cognition.

dardycunt said:
Do you have any relatives who exhibit the same cognitive deficits? How much of your behavior would you attribute to lack of social experience? The specific types of behavior you are presenting might be the cumulative result of different mental pathologies, possibly ADHD (or any other etiology manifesting in attenuated executive function) combined with another underlying disorder that negatively impacts your social cognition.

I can go into this in PMs. I don't want to give up too much info here.