Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What the fuck is up with instagram and reddit normies?

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
All of these so called "meme" pages and such.
What the fuck is going on? How can they go around calling other people normies when they are literally giganormies themselves.
I also strongly belive that most reddit faggots are normies aswell, not all but most.

Complete lack of self awareness.

they think they are funny, they are a bunch of lowlife idiots that say they slay after having some 100th hand puss

they think they are funny, they are a bunch of lowlife idiots that say they slay after having some 100th hand puss

Pretty much, normies will never understand.

Circle of life, everything you love will be corrupted by normies so don't even bother protecting or defending memes from them, its pointless. They out number us by millions.

Circle of life, everything you love will be corrupted by normies so don't even bother protecting or defending memes from them, its pointless. They out number us by millions.

High IQ ngl

Normies are not Human, they're organic portals.
Trying to make sense of their actions is futile.

I had a meme page once and it was fucking gay

Thank God I quit

it happens with all these kind of terms, they usually start in 4chan or another corner on the internet, it gets used by too much and completly loses its original meaning. I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years you have normies calling each other incel because they haven't had sex in a week.
Also I think it has to do to everyone nowadays being into "nerd" and "geek" shit, so normies who watch entry level anime and Star Wars use the word normie to describe the ones who don't.

Normies being normies

They have no self awareness about what they're doing. They truly believe they are special.

it happens with all these kind of terms, they usually start in 4chan or another corner on the internet, it gets used by too much and completly loses its original meaning. I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years you have normies calling each other incel because they haven't had sex in a week.
Also I think it has to do to everyone nowadays being into "nerd" and "geek" shit, so normies who watch entry level anime and Star Wars use the word normie to describe the ones who don't.
These people even want to conform with nonconformist things. JFL.

What most here call normies are just low status normies aka failed normies.

There are outcasts, your lepers, mentally ill, incels, and what the japanese refer to as buraku.

There are failed normies aka low status proles, probably the largest demographic of men and women, these motherfucking normnigs reproduce like rabbits.

Then there are normies and beyond, but it’s pointless to elaborate past this line.

Normie garbage attracts normie garbage