Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel what the fuck is this woman on?? (Major Ragefuel)

they get so much attention they see it as annoying, plus she can get instant likes posting it on tiktok because it's a trend to hate on men on there.. If a chad said this or was a rich guy she wouldn't be complaining.

If Chad had asked she would have sucked his dick on those stairs.

they get so much attention they see it as annoying, plus she can get instant likes posting it on tiktok because it's a trend to hate on men on there.. If a chad said this or was a rich guy she wouldn't be complaining.

he literally approached her in the most friendly way possible, didn’t insist and pressure the lady, and this 2/10 still has the audacity to say this shit
This is why I don't care when whores get approached rudely and insulted, because this dirty cunt behavior is what most of them have, even the ugly ones like in this video.

Imagine just sitting outside and having women walk up and ask to date you

Cold approaching is gigachad only

Imagine just sitting outside and having women walk up and ask to date you
Would be the best day of my life

Videos like this reinforce my hatred of women. It’s obvious this foid is coping by saying she is gay. It’s obvious she just got cheated on by Chad so now she projects her hatred onto all sub7 men.

Videos like this reinforce my hatred of women. It’s obvious this foid is coping by saying she is gay. It’s obvious she just got cheated on by Chad so now she projects her hatred onto all sub7 men.
The people in the comments actually said she was just being a bitch and she kept adding on parts to the story to try and make it seem justified.

The people in the comments actually said she was just being a bitch and she kept adding on parts to the story to try and make it seem justified.
Femoids in the comments were still finding a way to justify it anyways. A guy replied to her telling her to prove it and femoids in the comments were backing her up because “men do creepy shit all the time” jfl. There were even a lot of foids in the comments saying the guy was nice and that he was probably just nervous.

She literally had zero reason to give this man hate she just wanted another reason to hate men because chad pumped n dumped.

They just want validation and they get it all the time.

She looks like a troll in real life.

Meanwhile her male looksmatch is probably searching for a painless suicide method on the internet.

shows how privileged women are, the fact this 2/10 gets hit on at all is proof of that

Attachments

• BBB5ACCA-F796-47F6-9881-B69DF7751124.jpeg
    BBB5ACCA-F796-47F6-9881-B69DF7751124.jpeg
    287.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
2/10 chad only and ngls still think the 80/20 is meme

Her looksmatch joined ISIS and died driving an explosions filled truck towards an army outpost.

She looks like one of those Florida cunts that would smell like expired spaghetti in my middle school who would always complain about the most useless bullshit ever.

foids are entitled and they should not have rights.