Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What the fuck is this shit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Are you fucking serious?

Ted Bundy: The First Incel

"Jessica Wildfire", this moronic whore even did not bother to look it up what the actual fuck is meant by the word "incel", damn, and ended up squirting a whole article.

Memes indeed do write themselves.

Screenshot from 2019 01 31 04 28 30

I can't believe someone really wrote that. Look at that dumb whore.

She can write an article about my cock for the right price...:chad:

Moar liek teh first slayer amirite???

Lol at that ugly frauding bitch

why even let women write articles ? this world is beyond cucked.

Moar liek teh first slayer amirite???

Ted Bundy:

1. Good looking (at least 7/10)
2. Tall
3. White
4. Had numerous women
5. Abused women

He checks all the boxes of a slayer chad.
I can't believe someone really wrote that. Look at that dumb whore.

Just go to the link and read the replies, swarming cucks are praising her for this piece of crap. Fucking hell.

I don't need to know the race of Jessica...

He was incel in high school though. High school is what sculpts you into the person you’re going to be for the rest of your life

Missing out on youth is legit life and death shit. He was alone in his formative years. He has my sympathy. Could’ve been a great politician tho if he stuck to that path. Had the perfect narcissistic Psychopathic sociopathic personality for it

White guy that doesn’t like women=incel
To these freezing temp IQ retards

He was incel in high school though. High school is what sculpts you into the person you’re going to be for the rest of your life

Missing out on youth is legit life and death shit. He was alone in his formative years. He has my sympathy. Could’ve been a great politician tho if he stuck to that path. Had the perfect narcissistic Psychopathic sociopathic personality for it

Many people are incels in high-school, not getting laid while being 14~18 year old does not necessary make a man serial killer. He started shagging whores as soon as he went to college, and he shagged a fucking plenty. He treated whores as "objects" because they were literal objects to him. He could abuse, manipulate and do whatever he wanted to do with those whores, and none of those whores dared to leave him. That's the actual moment a narcissist starts to think himself as a chad god. He is an ideal definition of a slayer chad.

Incel is the left’s new favorite buzzword.

Incel is the new nazi.

Good on her for giving incels publicity.

Good on her for giving incels publicity.
Yea, being associated with a uber chad like Ted Bundy might bump up our negative SMV to at least zero boyo.

Incel is the left’s new favorite buzzword.

Tbh

Soon, incel will be a synonym for fascist and then people will say that ISIS, Hitler, Stalin and Mao were kind and caring people compared to the slightest incels.is shitposter :feelskek:

why even let women write articles ? this world is beyond cucked.
They are allowed to do things that require assessment skills. They shouldn't be allowed to do those. They shouldn't be allowed to do a lot of things that they do.

Just put incel in the title for more adsense bruhh
Yea, being associated with a uber chad like Ted Bundy might bump up our negative SMV to at least zero boyo.
LifeGoals tbh

Many people are incels in high-school, not getting laid while being 14~18 year old does not necessary make a man serial killer. He started shagging whores as soon as he went to college, and he shagged a fucking plenty. He treated whores as "objects" because they were literal objects to him. He could abuse, manipulate and do whatever he wanted to do with those whores, and none of those whores dared to leave him. That's the actual moment a narcissist starts to think himself as a chad god. He is an ideal definition of a slayer chad.
Yeah agreed. I guess I wasn’t really talking about him being incel though, maybe I misspoke. He definitely understood inceldom and loneliness and how important it is though. Maybe his circumcstances necessitated an understanding of female nature.

Ted bundy was able to talk women into following him to secluded places... good fucking luck if a incel tries that..
it was even stated during his trial that he was able to attract women easily because of his handsome features... yet this low IQ slut piece of shit roastie thinks he's an incel

Those people use "incel" as a synonymous to "misogynist".

Ted bundy was able to talk women into following him to secluded places... good fucking luck if a incel tries that..
it was even stated during his trial that he was able to attract women easily because of his handsome features... yet this low IQ slut piece of shit roastie thinks he's an incel
Go to that link and read the comments, see how cucks are trying to orbit her, it's hilarious.

Incel is the new fascist/Nazi. The alt-left just throws that word around like it means nothing.

Her fake-up makes her look like a male.

I've seen articles saying that the love island guy is an incel idol because he's attractive like most incels... I'll try find it in a bit.

she has very masculine features that the fakeup is hiding

I've seen articles saying that the love island guy is an incel idol because he's attractive like most incels... I'll try find it in a bit.

giphy.gif

I also have seen this "incels are attractive" narrative, hilarious. That ratings megathread was a huge mistake. All the good looking fakcels from this forum used to post their pics and that thread got circulated multiple times, specially on IT. After that people started to talk about this "incels are good looking guys" shit. Good god that's deleted.