Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What the fuck is the point of the "Race before height!" or "Face before height!" or "x/10 face makes up for y race" etc etc

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Seriously, these types of threads arguing over what is most important or what comes "first" is such a pointless exercise. In the end, we are all incel. For whatever the reason, we don't make the cut.

In my opinion, women aren't nearly that methodical anyway. A good height can mitigate a bad face. You don't have to have "x/10" face before women start evaluating your height etc.Women are looking for faults, not strengths, either way.

Maybe some of you think that if you have the right "pre-requisits" you can somehow looksmax your way out, but its cope. Once you're here, your mind is fucked and your social skills shot enough that no looksmaxing will help you escape. Once an incel always an incel.

Cope. If I waved a magic wand that turned you into Chad you'd be a complete normie by tomorrow.

Cope, we discuss BLACKPILL to help Ascension
@itsOVER succeeded after learning JBW
Some skinmaxxed
Some needed NT
We all gave advice for Ascension.
And btw this forum is filled with chadlites

You are probably the poster i agree the most with overall.

I agree that the obtuse, ridiculously specific rating systems and arguments about the importance of random traits is fucking stupid at times.

Also, we expose feminism and the importance of looks/race on percieced character and treatement
I agree that the obtuse, ridiculously specific rating systems and arguments about the importance of random traits is fucking stupid at times.
Cope, it helps people ascend by seeing what they improve