Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

Yes that's a good copypasta and should be spammed everywhere tbh

It's over and has always been
giphy.gif

its real lol
I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

:feelskek:

niggas be jealous

I missed it because my internet was out

weed posted his ass? what a goddamn incel piece of shit

I missed it because my internet was out

weed posted his ass? what a goddamn incel piece of shit

No he didnt that isnt him. Weed is a fakecel if you've seen his real pictures.

So this is how weed got banned

So this is how weed got banned
yes bro
he got instant banned for posting cock and balls with hammy's face on the monitor in the background

yes bro
he got instant banned for posting cock and balls with hammy's face on the monitor in the background
Ngl but he was kind of a closeted fag. Why the fuck did he obsess that much over some random dude on reddit? That was literally the only shit he posted 24/7

yes bro
damn that’s gross but it sucks that his ban is permanent, I don’t see him on the member list anymore

damn that’s gross but it sucks that his ban is permanent, I don’t see him on the member list anymore
It's over dude, he told his mom he got banned on incels.co

What are you talking about?

I ain't reading all that, I'm afraid.

Deserved instead