Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What the fuck is so wrong with “appealing to the male gaze”?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Why the fuck are you on twitter and reddit screaming and crying? Is it because some video game foid has higher smv than you? Are you really that much of a fucking baby?

The vast majority of gamers (not mobile gamers) are men. Sex sells. Men like looking at attractive women. It’s part of our biology.

Why the fuck WOULDN’T they appeal to their core audience?

And notice how literally no men complain that every male video game character are ripped chads? When I am playing God of War I don’t cry on Twitter because Kratos has a better jaw and six-pack than me.

Even in Mortal Kombat which was infamous for being mature, violent, and sexual, was cucked. Literally all the men in MK11 are ripped gigachad while they made all the foids average skinny beckies, covered them up, and made them flat.

Imagine covering up all the foids but having ripped Chads like Shao Khan and Lu Kang walking around shirtless.

You fuckers don’t even play video games fucking kill yourselves.

Last edited:
They invade and ruin the fun for everyone, just look what they did to Lara Croft.

Is Liu Kang sexualized? This is a debate that can't really be won.

How is the term “sex sells” not common knowledge at this point? I actually like seeing chads in games like God of War and Wolfenstein because it motivates me to looksmaxx. I think there are too many lazy people who don’t want to take simple steps to look good.

I’m soft looksmaxxing as much as I can and then I’ll move onto surgery. But holy fuck, they’re fictional characters… don’t get offended :lul::lul::lul:

Word, they can have as many gigachads but God forbid they made women attractive as well :soy: :foidSoy:

The women that complaning about, this ate the women that can't appeal to the male gaze

The only power w*men hold over men is their looks and their holes. They gain leverage over men by making their holes unavailable to them. So now when men have the option of escapism through vidya and anime and the like, that takes power away from the female which infuriates her. "How dare these men avert their gaze from me! He is supposed to only lust after me!" A lot of them dont even realize this conciously themselves and instead just feel a sense of jealousy I bet. Women may claim to hate being catcalled and lusted after, but in truth they all love it, even if they dont realize it, because it gives them power over men, since they are attracted to her and therefore invested in her.
That aside, w*men are also very insecure

fucking real.:feelsseriously:
foids ruin everything
Worst thing is the ones that push it are people who dont even play videos games, imagine if we went complaining that ballet dancers are all fit males in tights and thats putting pressure on little boys, like who fucking cares.

Foids and normies won't let us rot in peace, they will even destroy our copes. Time to learn unity and c# and remaster Postal 2 :feelsstudy: