Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What the fuck is snapchat?

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
What is it? Is every foid using this retarded shit? There used to be facebook and at least people could pretend to use it to talk to friends. Then instagram where people definitely unquestionably just show off. Then this shit which sounds like a sexting app to me ngl. Any zoomers can chime in on what the actual fuck this is good for? I'm left wondering what sort of cancer we'll have in 10 years :waitwhat:

basically used for females to whore themself out and send nudes for money ( premium snapchat)

also for group chats for normies as far as I know

Some app for 7+/10 males and females

never used that shit tbh

I've never used any form of social media in my life (aside from forums) but they all seem very cringe worthy.

basically used for females to whore themself out and send nudes for money ( premium snapchat)

also for group chats for normies as far as I know

Some kind of chat app.

Low-grade instagram

fun fact: snap chat WAS originally an app for sending nudes, they just changed the marketing towards it after a bit to make it less NSFW

Zoomer social media thing

snapchat was the first app that had the "story" feature i think, which was what made it popular, that and people used it to send nudes

some gay normalfag app where fuckers show off how awesome their lives are

Idk i never used it.

What is it? Is every foid using this retarded shit? There used to be facebook and at least people could pretend to use it to talk to friends. Then instagram where people definitely unquestionably just show off. Then this shit which sounds like a sexting app to me ngl. Any zoomers can chime in on what the actual fuck this is good for? I'm left wondering what sort of cancer we'll have in 10 years :waitwhat:
I really like you, but I can't answer because I'm not a Zoomer. I think Snapchat deletes the photos a user posts after a certain time frame but I don't know why that feature is so important to build a social media app out of. Also, yes Snapchat is used as a sexting app, it's the E-Whores social media of choice.

Last edited:
Normie App for disgusting whores and faggots.

Don't know.I dont use social media.
Normalfags seem too invested in it

Drains too much battery

Loli breeding app.

Where e-thots are made.

fun fact: snap chat WAS originally an app for sending nudes, they just changed the marketing towards it after a bit to make it less NSFW
Kek. It even has/had some mechanisms to prevent/difficult printscreens and such, I remember this.

Foids will record themselves doing anything. Go through the avg. foids SC story, it’s 99% her staring into the camera doing nothing, her recording a child do something stupid, or it’s her lip syncing to some rap song. What goes through the brains of some of these women?