Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel what the fuck is an incel supposed to do after he graduates college ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

self-loathing misanthrope
★★★★★
graduate high school, go to college and then what ? It's so ridiculous like life is just one big misunderstanding especially for us inkwells. You finish college and try to find some dogshit job which if you're fortunate enough you'll work for the rest of your life , but the thing is you will come home to an empty house anyways , so why even fucking try ?

I am fine on my own , but the loneliness is going to consume me eventually and I probably won't be able to get to work a single day.

If God exists then he is a tormenting piece of shit that gets off to us inferior incels suffering and at the same time rewards the tall CHAD who does not even have to do any of the mentioned because any foid would let him in her house rent-free.

Everything's a joke.

Boys gotta serve in military in ma country for two years its mandatory go thank god niggga

wageslave
roping exists for a reason ngl at least we can end our lives when we please. Everything is so insufferable. My brain can't stop tormenting itself.

Boys gotta serve in military in ma country for two years its mandatory go thank god niggga
thankful for what ? This is not a true freedom. I am enslaved by my genetics.

thankful for what ? This is not a true freedom. I am enslaved by my genetics.
I know but two years r saved for u
U could be get fucked in military shit standing for hours cleaning toilets eating shitty food n what not

As much as normies would love the idea of us all killing ourselves, the government and corporations aren't too keen on the idea. It's likely one reason holding back the implementation of assisted suicide. Because god knows there's a lot of people who would be seeking it out were it legal.

Corporations and the government use incels as labor, revenue streams, consoomers and tax payers. Incels fill many roles that keep society going and uphold infrastructure. Reject men are simply meant to be pacified just enough to exist with the bare minimum of "life", just enough to stimulate the economy a bit. Aside from that, they'd also see us all put to death.

claim autism and get NEETbux :feelsthink:

As much as normies would love the idea of us all killing ourselves, the government and corporations aren't too keen on the idea. It's likely one reason holding back the implementation of assisted suicide. Because god knows there's a lot of people who would be seeking it out were it legal.

Corporations and the government use incels as labor, revenue streams, consoomers and tax payers. Incels fill many roles that keep society going and uphold infrastructure. Reject men are simply meant to be pacified just enough to exist with the bare minimum of "life", just enough to stimulate the economy a bit. Aside from that, they'd also see us all put to death.
exactly. They want us to consoom and be "happy" no happiness for your face buddy boyo.

^^^

roping exists for a reason ngl at least we can end our lives when we please. Everything is so insufferable. My brain can't stop tormenting itself.
shotgun is less painful, if i had the money i would hit heroin then shoot myself

more aware than me tbh, im only start questioning after parents death and i have no one left, make friends build your connections tbh at least ull have friends u can talk to. dont get consume by loneliness

it's truly over
getting the already rich CHADs even richer... but we must consoom to be happy bro! While the Tyrones and CHADs enjoy expensive vacations on a yacht we are rotting miserable.

getting the already rich CHADs even richer... but we must consoom to be happy bro! While the Tyrones and CHADs enjoy expensive vacations on a yacht we are rotting miserable.
over tbh

graduate high school, go to college and then what ? It's so ridiculous like life is just one big misunderstanding especially for us inkwells. You finish college and try to find some dogshit job which if you're fortunate enough you'll work for the rest of your life , but the thing is you will come home to an empty house anyways , so why even fucking try ?

I am fine on my own , but the loneliness is going to consume me eventually and I probably won't be able to get to work a single day.

If God exists then he is a tormenting piece of shit that gets off to us inferior incels suffering and at the same time rewards the tall CHAD who does not even have to do any of the mentioned because any foid would let him in her house rent-free.

Everything's a joke.
If only I could find a way to have money without working then life wouldnt be half bad I could jsut endluge in copes but i cant do that even.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back