Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WHAT THE FUCK happened with this forum?

• Thread starter AngryUbermensch
  • Start date
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I havent opened it for like 1 day, and now i just opened it, and everyone is a foid now???? Can someone explain?

i just feel that incel vibe

Femcels.is teehee

femcels.png

forsen hijacked this forums

April Fools' Day or All Fools' Day[1] is an annual custom on 1 April consisting of practical jokes and hoaxes. Jokesters often expose their actions by shouting "April Fools!" at the recipient. Mass media can be involved with these pranks, which may be revealed as such the following day. The custom of setting aside a day for playing harmless pranks upon one's neighbour has been relatively common in the world historically.[2]

April Fools' Day or All Fools' Day[1] is an annual custom on 1 April consisting of practical jokes and hoaxes. Jokesters often expose their actions by shouting "April Fools!" at the recipient. Mass media can be involved with these pranks, which may be revealed as such the following day. The custom of setting aside a day for playing harmless pranks upon one's neighbour has been relatively common in the world historically.[2]
For a second, i actually believed that the forum got hijacked, and became very sad and angry...

Nothing happened. This place was always women larping as males for the lulz. Time to take the mask off.

@mods ban this infiltrator moid

International Transgender Day of Visibility has made everyone comfortable with displaying who we really are

I thought I was tripping for a second, well April fools is officially over so it's now a day too late