Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What the fuck happened to Intellau?

jk idk

I wonder what he looks like

yeah that schizo dude who kept posting goku and roblox forum pictures

Ignored him long ago. Almost forgot he even existed lol.

genuinely worried about him rn. He's the TRUEST TRUECEL of them all. the biggest TRUECEL trait isn't that ur given saint status but that you're ignored and ostracized even in an incel space. he's giga mentally ill. I hope his mental illness hasn't advanced to the point where he is no longer intelligent or sentient enough to recall his log in details. and most of all i hope he didn't rope while in a schizo episode.

genuinely worried about him rn. He's the TRUEST TRUECEL of them all. the biggest TRUECEL trait isn't that ur given saint status but that you're ignored and ostracized even in an incel space. he's giga mentally ill. I hope his mental illness hasn't advanced to the point where he is no longer intelligent or sentient enough to recall his log in details. and most of all i hope he didn't rope while in a schizo episode.

I hope he is okay.

He left and self-banned I presume. We are in the end times.

I guess he broke through and lives in some other plane now.

He's still on neets.net, no idea why he suddenly left .is

yeah that schizo dude who kept posting goku and roblox forum pictures
i wouldn't be surprised if he ascended in roblox and hallucinated that it was real or something

he moved his schizoposting to neets.net

he's getting cunny

pretty sure he's in an asylum now so he cant rope. He's schizoposting on neets.net so he isn't dead.

>meanwhile, somewhere in Israel
>'oi vey the goyim know shut it down'