Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened with Amelia?

By default, normie simp white knights will sympathise with the slut called Amelia if this does go public. We're hated for everything by default

As a full-blooded white guy, I find their desperate attempt to be Aryan extremely amusing. :feelskek:
And this guy @Despicablecel claimed I was white worshiping, when the only people who worship whites are his kind. He said he was fully white, Because, he is Japanese, because, Japanese were called 'honorary Aryans' lol. I have only claimed that penty of Levantines can pass as white or have light eyes/hair, and none of these people have white DNA. The genes for light hair and eyes originated in the fertile crescent.
IMG 20240621 045417
Hapas in general look down upon Arabs, because, their master WHITU man also does the same. So when I show them levantines who can pass as white or have have light eyes/hair they start chimping out. Because, we who they utterly despise are closer to whites then they will ever be.

I only started disliking them when I met a "white nationalist" on discord who happened to be an Asian lol, he started mocking Gazans who were getting bombed and called us brown, it's only then did I realize that Hollywood has completely destroyed our reputation. Because, I have dark green eyes and so many people in Lebanon pass as White or have light hair/eyes even if they don't pass as white. This women takes random pictures of people look at how many of them have coloured eyes and hair. This is proof that I don't cherry pick, I see people like this everyday

JFL if this is really him he is retarded, using his real name on this forum while knowing its feelings about infiltrators.
Normies aren't the brightest

58 people lol. Just a mention of a whore's name get people intrested. Men will be men I guess.

Brutal. And I thought she was going to get abused. Just proves that there's no such thing as"brothehood" among men.

Man you think “brotherhood” is real?

If you had a girl and you guys fought she’d go to your or her guy “friend” and they’d be there to console her and enforce her negative opinions of you “yeah, comradespiderman29 is an asshole. Not all guys are like him. I’m here for you.”

She’d then be like “this guy was here for me when comradespiderman29 wasn’t. Maybe if I cheat one time it won’t hurt”

Even the competition man, go out to a bar, like a girl? So does EVERY OTHER DUDE THERE. Everyone is looking to fuck her.

I have a hard time believing this, what do you mean “fought”?

They all argued on here on who she’s “dating.” Apparently discord messages were leaked and she was talking to multiple guys on here, it made everyone freak out because every dude who DMd her thought they were “the one”

Man you think “brotherhood” is real?

If you had a girl and you guys fought she’d go to your or her guy “friend” and they’d be there to console her and enforce her negative opinions of you “yeah, comradespiderman29 is an asshole. Not all guys are like him. I’m here for you.”

She’d then be like “this guy was here for me when comradespiderman29 wasn’t. Maybe if I cheat one time it won’t hurt”

Even the competition man, go out to a bar, like a girl? So does EVERY OTHER DUDE THERE. Everyone is looking to fuck her.
Yeah, Life is brutal

They all argued on here on who she’s “dating.” Apparently discord messages were leaked and she was talking to multiple guys on here, it made everyone freak out because every dude who DMd her thought they were “the one”
To be expected. Though I wouldn’t expect this of very active users on here.

pathetic.

60 people viewing this thread now
I think this post is getting lots of views because it’s rare for us to insult foids directly, even if it’s futile and she still lives an infinitely better life than us.

I think this post is getting lots of views because it’s rare for us to insult foids directly, even if it’s futile and she still lives an infinitely better life than us.
Yeah, maybe

And this guy @Despicablecel claimed I was white worshiping, when the only people who worship whites are his kind. He said he was fully white, Because, he is Japanese, because, Japanese were called 'honorary Aryans' lol. I have only claimed that penty of Levantines can pass as white or have light eyes/hair, and none of these people have white DNA. The genes for light hair and eyes originated in the fertile crescent.
View attachment 1183591
Hapas in general look down upon Arabs, because, their master WHITU man also does the same. So when I show them levantines who can pass as white or have have light eyes/hair they start chimping out. Because, we who they utterly despise are closer to whites then they will ever be.

I only started disliking them when I met a "white nationalist" on discord who happened to be an Asian lol, he started mocking Gazans who were getting bombed and called us brown, it's only then did I realize that Hollywood has completely destroyed our reputation. Because, I have dark green eyes and so many people in Lebanon pass as White or have light hair/eyes even if they don't pass as white. This women takes random pictures of people look at how many of them have coloured eyes and hair. This is proof that I don't cherry pick, I see people like this everyday

View attachment 1183591

Heidewitzka.
I have to let that sink in first.
Ultimately, I at least take every Oriental seriously who doesn't want to bore me with Islam and convert me.
Unfortunately, you often have experiences with sand nigger-idiots in everyday life here who put you all in a bad light.

Heidewitzka.
I have to let that sink in first.
Ultimately, I at least take every Oriental seriously who doesn't want to bore me with Islam and convert me.
Unfortunately, you often have experiences with sand nigger-idiots in everyday life here who put you all in a bad light.
Lebanon is mostly Christian. Though, now we are a minority, thanks to Christians migrating. And yeah, I agree with you. But then the average Friedrich doesn't know the difference between a paki and a Levantine. And the media writes "Syrian immigrant" everywhere. So it's not a surprise. Also Jewllywood has been casting Indians to play Arabs for decades.
IMG 20240621 054501
IMG 20240621 054450
Arab reputation has been fucked for a very long time. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Guaranteed she got 1000+ DMs from simps here

That’s what happened with the last one. Everyone on here fought over one girl back in 2020

I only started disliking them when I met a "white nationalist" on discord who happened to be an Asian lol,

Can i chat with him?
I just want to know
I'm good at trolling