Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck even is ‘straight privilege’?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title rhetorically asks, what the fuck even is ‘straight privilege’? I’m a locally undesired straight male that can’t attract the gender I lust over which sure as hell seems like no privilege to me.

Last edited:
They just keep making shit up to get free stufff

The privilege of not being a faggot.

Straight privelage is not having to worry about getting aids

Like the topic title rhetorically asks, what the fuck even is ‘straight privilege’? I’m a locally undesired straight male that can’t attract the gender I lust over which sure as hell seems like no privilege to me.
More bullshit. There is no Privilege to being Straight, Anyone can mock a straight man in this Culture and not be targeted or canceled by a Army of heterosexuals. UNLIKE LGBT Rainbow Zombies.
You Insult or Mock or Shame a LGBT Queer Rainbow Zombie, and the entire community comes to your Aid, and want you Canceled and shut the fuck down.
So who is the privileged Group? The Faggot or the Heterosexual?

More bullshit. There is no Privilege to being Straight, Anyone can mock a straight man in this Culture and not be targeted or canceled by a Army of heterosexuals. UNLIKE LGBT Rainbow Zombies.
You Insult or Mock or Shame a LGBT Queer Rainbow Zombie, and the entire community comes to your Aid, and want you Canceled and shut the fuck down.
It’s socially accepted to hate on straights.

I would prefer to be asexual than a fag tbh
no point in living if you are asexual, might as well just kill yourself. All the pleasure in life come from wanting, having and pursuing sexual interactions

no point in living if you are asexual, might as well just kill yourself. All the pleasure in life come from wanting, having and pursuing sexual interactions
Supposing that was possible to be asexual (no needing to have sex), I would chose that option.

There is no point of having a high libido as an incel, that’s torture

Supposing that was possible to be asexual (no needing to have sex), I would chose that option.

There is no point of having a high libido as an incel, that’s torture
over for high T cels

Chad/foid only.

If you're incel half the normies just assume you're gay anyway.

@ThoughtfulCel @Diocel over for this forum. we have race Cucks and now gay worshippers

"gay worshippers"

lmfao these greycels and their faggotry
every week coming up with some new shit to raid this forum with

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
None of these is worth needing tampons for your anus