Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What the fuck does personality matters even mean?

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate those things
-
If someone ever dares to tell you that personality matters, immediately stop them dead in their tracks, and ask them WHAT ABOUT IT matters.

They will likely say some made-up bullshit like oh I like smart and funny people :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

You what???
Then how come you are fucking the street nigger that clearly doesn't posses either of those qualities?

But but muh muh intelligence is subjective muh muh humour is subjective. BULLSHIT

shut the fuck up you lying slut. JUST ADMIT YOU ARE A SLUT.
YOU BITCH. PUSSY ASS NIGGA. JUST SAY IT LOUD AND CLEAR: "IM A STUPID FUCKING SLUT THAT LIKES MASSIVE COCK IN MY MOUTH"

IS IT THAT HARD TO ADMIT TO IT? IS IT THAT HARD TO ADMIT THAT YOU'RE JUST A SHALLOW LYING SLUT????
Foids need to be genocided! I will not stand for this bullshit! It's one thing to be a complete toilet and another to not take responsibility for it! At least admit you are a shitty horrible fucking slut. Would it hurt your slutty fucking pride?

God I HATE WOMEN SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone needs to build a massive foidal concentration camp and round up every single foid in existence and give them what they fucking deserve.

Clown world
Zero honesty

men will openly say they like a girl because she's cute but women you always do mental gymnastics

Don't worry, in the future men will create artificial wombs so we can get rid of women. Chinese scientists are already working on this

Extremely based.
I mean, if you think about it women are fucking useless in soyciety, but the only reason we can't get rid of them for now is because humanity would go extinct if we did so. That's their only value: they are cum dumpsters and baby factories

If someone ever dares to tell you that personality matters, immediately stop them dead in their tracks, and ask them WHAT ABOUT IT matters.

They will likely say some made-up bullshit like oh I like smart and funny people :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

You what???
Then how come you are fucking the street nigger that clearly doesn't posses either of those qualities?

But but muh muh intelligence is subjective muh muh humour is subjective. BULLSHIT

shut the fuck up you lying slut. JUST ADMIT YOU ARE A SLUT.
YOU BITCH. PUSSY ASS NIGGA. JUST SAY IT LOUD AND CLEAR: "IM A STUPID FUCKING SLUT THAT LIKES MASSIVE COCK IN MY MOUTH"

IS IT THAT HARD TO ADMIT TO IT? IS IT THAT HARD TO ADMIT THAT YOU'RE JUST A SHALLOW LYING SLUT????
Foids need to be genocided! I will not stand for this bullshit! It's one thing to be a complete toilet and another to not take responsibility for it! At least admit you are a shitty horrible fucking slut. Would it hurt your slutty fucking pride?

God I HATE WOMEN SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone needs to build a massive foidal concentration camp and round up every single foid in existence and give them what they fucking deserve.
Based

I mean, if you think about it women are fucking useless in soyciety, but the only reason we can't get rid of them for now is because humanity would go extinct if we did so. That's their only value: they are cum dumpsters and baby factories
Tbh yes.

Personality doesn't exists. People are totally fake anyway when they try to impress someone or fit in.

It's just a meaningless blue pill talking point. The people who say that garbage don't even know what they're saying.

Personality is abstract. I guess women simply mean: "Dont be a complete asshole or Mentalcel"

It means nothing. Personality doesn't matter if you don't have the looks to back it up. There have been so many cases of a foid's personality detector not working jfl.

IT won't touch this. They never screenshot threads that challenge their views of thinkin

simple equation
height + face = personality

Personality is just another Gaslighting word used to try deflect the fact only looks matter

It's a soulless and vapid world

most people literally have the same personality. Fitting in literally means adapting to the norms. Any deviation thats socially accepted appeals to a niche, which means there are still tons with the same personality. A good personality is genuinely maybe one in a 1000 or rarer. If youre NT, maybe you have a better personality than autists in the eyes of women but you are nothing special lmao. Women just value looks.

Last edited:
The personality:

IMG 0543

Yes. :ahegao: I like them concentration-camp-skinny.
20230417 230912

Don't worry, in the future men will create artificial wombs so we can get rid of women. Chinese scientists are already working on this
what is you're opinion on CRISPR and gene editing from the chinese

what is you're opinion on CRISPR and gene editing from the chinese
genemaxxing is the only way out for us incels in the future, but only if you have money. That's why moneymaxxing now is the best thing you can do

Personality is abstract. I guess women simply mean: "Dont be a complete asshole or Mentalcel"
Exactly.
But it's not attractive to women, it just makes them less likely to want to leave you for chad.

INTP pERsonality is all relationships killER