Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What the fuck do I get my mother for Christmas

G

Guest2

I haven't got a present for her and there are like no shops around apart from a supermarket and idk some card shops and shit. I can't really travel and obviously I can't get something online because it's Christmas Eve. Also some shops are closed because I was going to get my Haircut™ but the barbers is closed. Anyway give me some ideas please because I'm not creative in the slightest. I could just get her some chocolates from the supermarket and a card or something but you know it's a bit trash ngl.

Good son; how about you just give her a big hug and say “I love you more than any other FEMOIDS” :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:, can’t think of a better present than that.

Good son; how about you just give her a big hug and say “I love you more than any other FEMOIDS” :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:, can’t think of a better present than that.
I don't like her very much but I have to get her a present or it will be awkward

buy her flowers
with a good note

Good suggestion but I don't know if I can wrap flowers up you know? Or carry them home without looking like a retard cos I'm high inhib and don't have any transportation.

I will put a nice note-tag thing I like that
Nothing will be happen bro.just buy some flowers write a good note,maybe you can buy some necklace for her idk but flowers and note is good.No one will make fun of you

Nothing will be happen bro.just buy some flowers write a good note,maybe you can buy some necklace for her idk but flowers and note is good.No one will make fun of you
I live in a village and people from my school will see me and whenever I go out I see at least 2-3 people I know and sometimes people take pictures of me. There's no jewelry places but i think I'll buy something from the supermarket and a notetag and some chocolates. Thanks bro I'm going to head out now

I live in a village and people from my school will see me and whenever I go out I see at least 2-3 people I know and sometimes people take pictures of me. There's no jewelry places but i think I'll buy something from the supermarket and a notetag and some chocolates. Thanks bro I'm going to head out now
If so,you can think about get a help from someone youre close,your dad etc for example. they can lift you to home.
good luck brothER