Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck can I do for money?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Getting a job that doesn't revolve around serving talking chimps is almost impossible.

My biggest regret is not staying in college. I have no useful job experience. I'm stuck.

Try to find a job where you can do a nightshift.

Get your certificate or something and try to be a plumber or electrician

Freelance or ‘independent’ jobs like delivering mail.
Or sell your boipucci.

Are you american? Join the Military. My online buddy joined the Navy, you get a signing bonus and average income.

night shift at grocery store or security guard for apartment, i did this before i went to college, literally just sat in a room and read manga for 8 hours was from 9pm-5am. It was in a decent area so no thugs or anything coming in.

nothing we're fucked.

i mean win the lottery

Try finding a job where all you have to do is rake things and put them at another place.

night shift at grocery store or security guard for apartment, i did this before i went to college, literally just sat in a room and read manga for 8 hours was from 9pm-5am. It was in a decent area so no thugs or anything coming in.
that kind of sounds like torture

selling used clothes on ebay is a good gig

that kind of sounds like torture
The only down side was that I wasn’t allowed to leave only for washroom break. I would use my laptop starting at midnight because the land lord usually goes to sleep and can’t see what I’m doing.

"Donate" plasma. Octapharma give's 50-75$ for the first 5 visit's. I plan on doing it soon, i went in once but didn't have a proper id with me, it looked kinda uncomfortable laying next to a bunch of people i didnt know. I wish i wasn't such an anxietycel.