Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill what the blackpill does to a mfer

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
a year ago from today i was probably playing TF2 rn not giving 2 fucks about girls, friends, or anything social really, i was just in my own little digital world almost 24/7. it has been the golden age of my life so far. now after i have started to crave the feeling of being loved and cared for i have became a very miserable person. i get furious at the very sight of a young couple in public, it feels like a slap in the face, an insult. i had once gone on a large rant that made up about 4 or 5 different instagram stories worth of text just because i saw a girl i thought was cute holding hands with a boy in my school. IT RUINED MY FUCKING MOOD!!! never have i ever thought i would cry to weezer or to negative xp's cover of mr. brightside but alas i have taken the blackpill and this is where im at now jfl :lul:

When I was 15 I went through a similar stage. I would brood all night listening to sad old music posting on sites like this. You may find better copes, maybe you can get a job, anything to get your mind off of the world you woke up to.

I have the same story. I was a happy boy playing games and watching animes, then the blackpill came... I started having periods of sadness at age 14, but from age 16/17 everything went completely to Hell.

[UWSL][/UWSL]

i wish i didnt have libido but it would probably fuck up my health.

nature is shittiest to incels. mother nature
it had to be a woman.
fucking slut

a year ago from today i was probably playing TF2 rn not giving 2 fucks about girls, friends, or anything social really, i was just in my own little digital world almost 24/7. it has been the golden age of my life so far. now after i have started to crave the feeling of being loved and cared for i have became a very miserable person. i get furious at the very sight of a young couple in public, it feels like a slap in the face, an insult. i had once gone on a large rant that made up about 4 or 5 different instagram stories worth of text just because i saw a girl i thought was cute holding hands with a boy in my school. IT RUINED MY FUCKING MOOD!!! never have i ever thought i would cry to weezer or to negative xp's cover of mr. brightside but alas i have taken the blackpill and this is where im at now jfl :lul:
Tf2 is a based game ngl