Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the average group of white males resemble

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Eugenics #MulattoMafia
★★★★★

Idky some of you people on here think seeing white chads is uncommon this is what they look like on the regular. Europeans have cracked the genetic combination to consistently produce an attractive baby when they mate.. Constantly keeping them in the highest position in the world allowing them to trample over everyone else solely off of their genetics.. Man I wish I was white fuck this life
Angry Looney Tunes GIF

Idky some of you people on here think seeing white chads is uncommon this is what they look like on the regular.
Because unlike other incel spaces and in spite of our diversity, the majority of this forum is still white. They’ll be willing to go as far as denying blatant racism and white privilege just to compete in misery with us ethnicels jfl.

Nobody looks like this in europe

Jfl

Unless you live in Scandinavia chads aren’t common bruh.

theres only 1 or 2 Chadlites here rest are HTNs and last dude is a MTN. Last foid looks like a Stacylite hitting the wall.

View attachment 949413
Idky some of you people on here think seeing white chads is uncommon this is what they look like on the regular. Europeans have cracked the genetic combination to consistently produce an attractive baby when they mate.. Constantly keeping them in the highest position in the world allowing them to trample over everyone else solely off of their genetics.. Man I wish I was white fuck this life
Angry Looney Tunes GIF
Thats just one video, You forgot to add the based SS and Wehrmarch and WAFFEN SS!

theres only 1 or 2 Chadlites here rest are HTNs
Still very high rating man proving my point whites produce attractive babies like 10x everyone else

You're only seeing that video because it's an outlier dude, people wouldn't pay attention otherwise. The average white friend group doesn't look like that at all. :feelskek:

Still very high rating man proving my point whites produce attractive babies like 10x everyone else
I agree but chads & even Chadlites are still rare. Only the first dude & maybe second (who looks Hispanic) were Chadlites the rest were HTNs also I think 1 or 2 of those dudes were Hispanic lol.

The average white friend group doesn't look like that at all.

Dude go to a college or high school foot ball game on this is all you’ll see on the bleachers and standing around

These are just the typical chadlite normfags that "get totally wasted bruh" and party every weekend, not a single thought behind those eyes.