Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What the average foid believes

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

M0derator
★★★★★

ALSO JFL AT THIS CUCK

View: https://voca.ro/1fz8xzWAvW3D

BREAKING: foids are stupid, ten billion has been sent to Israel, 36 year old dyrone nigbert shot twelve white people at Walmart, inflation up 56% MORE AT CHANNEL 6 ACTION NEWS

what video was this on

this makes me feel like killing a foid (call of duty)

BREAKING: foids are stupid, ten billion has been sent to Israel, 36 year old dyrone nigbert shot twelve white people at Walmart, inflation up 56% MORE AT CHANNEL 6 ACTION NEWS
All day everyday. :feelsjuice:

goys me

Foids call us stupid
While using Chintok
:feelskek:

Foids showing their true colors

That whole rhetoric of "they shame us for being promiscuous but want sex" is so wrong because promiscuous foids are chad only

Majority of incels want virgin monogamous GF not random sex with promiscuous whore

That whole rhetoric of "they shame us for being promiscuous but want sex" is so wrong because promiscuous foids are chad only

Majority of incels want virgin monogamous GF not random sex with promiscuous whore
Promiscous foid =yas you go queen sex is an human need ur satisfying your needs
Virgin man wants gf = ewww inkrell no one is entitled to a womans body

Em(pathetic) gendER strikes again

If news was accurate.

Key take away: foid said “violent men AND incels”, which shows that foids are attracted to violent men and foids pick violence over incels. Which shows the “personality” they want

Even if you got rid of incels, there would be men who still think and know women are sluts. You think domestic abusers that hate and disrepect females don't think women aren't whores? Pure cope to believe it's somehow only incels that know this fact when men have been calling foids harlots for thousands of years before incel even existed as a term or people who self describe/identify as incel existed. :feelshehe:

If we needed any more proof that this hypocritical feminist society hates men who do not fulfill to the sexist stereotype of a successful alpha male....

Is this guy a historian ? He spouts off whatever he feels like without an ounce of evidence. If you read between the lines, saying an incel problem always existed and was one of the big factors in history immediately shifts blame to the average non-Chad man and implies that we really are those big mean brutes and rapists that MUST be sent to war to either die or enslave other women, or be locked up in a monastery coping with religion. Noooo goyim, it's not all these women whoring it out and being absolute garbage human beings, or all the culture around you decaying and being thoroughly niggerfied ! :feelskek: "IT'S YOU !" :soy: as was saying J.Cuckerson.

This is so insulting and dehumanizing but hey it's a man saying that of course, what would you expect from normies ? They're always so eager to throw their own gender under the bus as long as they get theirs. Because essentially what he means is that men really are how women see them (after feminism brainwashed them).

In reality the societies he refers to (viking, islamic and portuguese) were completely different from each other but even when the incel lense might apply, like in the viking and islamic case (cause they were polygamous societies), you have to keep in mind that :

1. Women were so thoroughly controlled and their opinions and wants irrelevant (they weren't the stuck up, arrogant, narcy bitches we have now), that the claim he makes is a fucking stretch. Powerful men would just leave one uglier foid to one lesser men and problem solved :lul: polygamy was just the luxury of the powerful, most men had one wife and didn't ask for much.

2. These societies were all male-centric to an absurd degree when compared with our societies now. Leaving a man without a wife just cause he's not some handsome Jack of all trades motherfucker was not a thing and male devaluation wasn't so rampant.

The claim that portuguese explorators were incels is probably the most stupid shit he said :

1. Their numbers were quite small which doesn't fit with a "surplus of men" narrative.

2. It wasn't a polygamous society at all.

3. It was a proud, highly organized christian society turned outwards after they kicked the muzzies out of the iberic peninsula. It produced highly motivated men that would discover the world while jumping into the void and make empires fall despite being vastly outnumbered (yes i'm lumping the spaniards together here but it's pretty much the same thing). Good luck accomplishing that kind of thing with men that are constantly ridiculed, made to feel like they are trash and like it's their faut that they can't even find one loyal wife :feelskek: this would never happen lmao.

When i think of it millions of normies are seeing this right now and believe it's true without thinking it out. I know rightoids often say this but we really are in an "Idiocracy" by now.

Tbh i think incel subculture is only devaluing men even more and this shit tok video is one example. But it's like the universe's way to reveal the truth, and make foid's and normie's hate of both truth and men absolutely paroxysmal :dafuckfeels:

The "unalive all incels" one stuck out to me because it is truly what they believe. They don't see us as human because we aren't human. We're subhuman. They don't see us with any value. We are expendable worthless garbage to most of the world all because of the way we look, all because we lost the genetic lottery.

The "...or they need to be worked like hordes. Tools" one also stood out in my opinion. That is our only possible value to these normies and foids. Our labour. Our work. We are nothing but tax money generating worker bees to these scumbags. And that is all we will ever be. And it is our fate prescribed by these normies, and they would certainly have us enslaved if they could. All for the sin of being ugly/short/non-NT, and for the sin of daring to call these scum out on their behavior towards us.

Last edited:
The "unalive all incels" one stuck out to me because it is true. They don't see us as human because we aren't human. We're subhuman. They don't see us with any value. We are expendable worthless garbage to most of the world all because of the way we look, all because we lost the genetic lottery.

The "...or they need to be worked like hordes. Tools" one also stood out in my opinion. That is our only possible value to these normies and foids. Our labour. Our work. We are nothing but tax money generating worker bees to these scumbags. And that is all we will ever be. And it is our fate prescribed by these normies, and they would certainly have us enslaved if they could. All for the sin of being ugly/short/non-NT, and for the sin of daring to call these scum out on their behavior towards us.
Cuck kys

I'm not being a cuck for admitting to being a subhuman. I'm just facing the facts here. They outnumber us and see us as the subhuman so that is what we are. Accepting that and identifying ourselves is the first step to fighting back.
If we are the lowest rung on the ladder or at the bottom of the pecking order the best way to beat normalscums and foids and Chad is to not participate at all in their games or their soyciety.
They see us as the expendable worker bee. So we must not work for them. No pussy no work. No pussy no taxes.

They hate us but when we hate them we are the bad guys jfl clown world :feelsclown: