Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What the acual fuck is going on on this site??

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Rose colored glasses thread tbh.

We perceive past and future states as more desirable than the present, with the former being inaccurately remembered and wrongly contrasted, while the latter is forever unreachable.

I remember 15-16 being this semi-mythical, ideal state upon which I'd like to return, yet when I was that age I wasn't really much happier than I am now. It's a psychological trick that evolutionary biology uses to keep us striving and stops us from becoming complacent. In nature, idleness and contentment lead to death.
High IQ

I heard the rules were much more relaxed before AM, i wish i knew this site existed before then

I didn't want to post much lately, because everybody is acting like little kids.
Alot of spam. "free this" "free that" bla bla. "mods are gay" bla bla.
Another dude begging like a little child to become mod.
A fake doxxing thread, dafuq is this???
The threads of 2019cels are mostly all the same "water is wet"-threads where they just repeat basic blackpill 101, everybody already knows.
Alot of brags about female contact and female attention, which I never had.
The only thing that's left to enjoy are @NEETAndTidy s threads. I love that he's just as messed up as me and he proves it with pics. Not a larper, like so many others these days.

I didn't want to post much lately, because everybody is acting like little kids.
Alot of spam. "free this" "free that" bla bla. "mods are gay" bla bla.
Another dude begging like a little child to become mod.
A fake doxxing thread, dafuq is this???
The threads of 2019cels are mostly all the same "water is wet"-threads where they just repeat basic blackpill 101, everybody already knows.
Alot of brags about female contact and female attention, which I never had.
The only thing that's left to enjoy are @NEETAndTidy s threads. I love that he's just as messed up as me and he proves it with pics. Not a larper, like so many others these days.
<3 thanks bro

Retarded new rule + shitty new moderator + mass banning = shitty forum

Retarded new rule + shitty new moderator + mass banning = shitty forum
Bro you should go back to that anime girl with the pink hair

I liked it tbh.

Why would trannies join this site? Even those can have many chances if they look passable enough.

Fuck the fakecels man.

There was a very weird uncomfortable event that resulting in me being banned and knajjd calling my landline to prove my innocence... Weird stuff. Best mod team though.

knajjd is fucking hardcore and there is no other like him. I have told him before he should have been a detective. He has excellent skills for it and pursues things right to the end every time. Let's hope he has a few good years still ahead of him before his liver gives out.

knajjd is fucking hardcore and there is no other like him. I have told him before he should have been a detective. He has excellent skills for it and pursues things right to the end every time. Let's hope he has a few good years still ahead of him before his liver gives out.
He is permadrunk.

How does he do it?

He is permadrunk.

How does he do it?

He's living the incel version of the rockstar lifestyle. Instead of drugs, sex, and alcohol, it's 24 hour computer use, never leaving the house, and alcohol.

"The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long"
"It's better to burn out than to fade away"

:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:

But seriously, if any cuck or foid ever does infiltrate the site, no one can say knajjd didn't do his damn best to keep them out. The guy is relentless.

He's living the Incel version of the rockstar lifestyle. Instead of drugs, sex, and alcohol, it's 24 hour computer use, never leaving the house, and alcohol.

"The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long"
"It's better to burn out than to fade away"

:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:
I dont think he will last much longer the way he is going.

As long as he is happy with his life its all down to him. But his lifestyle is not too great, but tbh.. what is great anymore as a incel?

Ban everyone below the rank of officer and shut down new registration.

Ban everyone below the rank of officer and shut down new registration.
No this is a bad idea tbh. The site would gradually get more inactive if new users didn't join.

No this is a bad idea tbh. The site would gradually get more inactive if new users didn't join.
Sniffles man u always seem to go missing randomly. Today is a wierd day for u ngl..

Sniffles man u always seem to go missing randomly. Today is a wierd day for u ngl..
I went to sleep my monster energy drink wore off.... I want a discount on them they are 2.50 a can. Too much to get daily.