Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What the acual fuck is going on on this site??

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
We have had numerous members banned
People doxxing themselves
People making 1k posts a day.
LARPERS
Traps.

Wtf????????

It’s gone downhill a lot this year tbh..

im the only legit poster on this site. Rest are cucks

I don't know that's why I stay away from the offtopic tbh. Inceldom discussion is way better.

ban discussion has been a mess lately

I remember lurking this site back in 2018 november/october, it had a higher quantity of high iq posts and high iq shitposts, I wish i was low inhibit enough to create account back then :feelsbadman:

ban discussion has been a mess lately
Lmao ur telling me?

Sewage level iq everywhere. Its unnecessary attention to this site.
I remember lurking this site back in 2018 november/october, it had a higher quantity of high iq posts and high iq shitposts, I wish i was low inhibit enough to create account back then :feelsbadman:
I even remember when i joined in nov it was high iq.

It’s just so many great posters have been banned. :feelscry:
Its not even that..there are alot of nice posters here like me, you, michael etc etc

But recently alot of people have been up to bullshit.

I feel very screwed up emotionally after knajjd got me to say banana tbh... But I think the site is ok since 2018. I was lurking since December and it seems to be the natural ebb n flow.

I've noticed the same trend. At least for the ban increase, I wonder if the new tighter rules are also playing a role, besides more people than before doing autodoxxing and bragmaxing.

There was a very weird uncomfortable event that resulting in me being banned and knajjd calling my landline to prove my innocence... Weird stuff. Best mod team though.

Rose colored glasses thread tbh.

We perceive past and future states as more desirable than the present, with the former being inaccurately remembered and wrongly contrasted, while the latter is forever unreachable.

I remember 15-16 being this semi-mythical, ideal state upon which I'd like to return, yet when I was that age I wasn't really much happier than I am now. It's a psychological trick that evolutionary biology uses to keep us striving and stops us from becoming complacent. In nature, idleness and contentment lead to death.

Eskimocel said:
What the actual fuck is gong on on this site??
I was wondering the same thing. Users dropping like flies to the banhammer. Feels like no-one is safe.
There was a very weird uncomfortable event that resulting in me being banned and knajjd calling my landline to prove my innocence... Weird stuff.
WTF?!

I was wondering the same thing. Users dropping like flies to the banhammer. Feels like no-one is safe.

WTF?!
I know. It was actually crazy. I got unbanned pretty quick though. We have a good mod team.

its over 4 this hunk of junk site m8y

It’s ridiculous.

There was a very weird uncomfortable event that resulting in me being banned and knajjd calling my landline to prove my innocence... Weird stuff. Best mod team though.
wtf lol also lol at having a landline.

Joined Nov 13, 2018. I sense some bias here :feelshehe:
No dude. Not at all, I saw numerous high iq posts before that too dude.

Tbh there is a slight bias.