Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What the actual fuck is the “get out of your comfort zone” shit?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Seriously I’m tired of cucked faggots talking like this, what the actual fuck happens even if I go out of my so called “comfort zone” you fucking faggots!?

Will my life be better? Will I have friends?

just be a little social

just go to sports and go to gym

Just don’t be antisocial

But you know what makes me angry the most !?

“MAKE FRIENDS NOT ENEMIES”

WELL OKAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT GARBAGE ASSHOLE ! I’m trying to make friends for the past fucking decade ! And always people act badly to me and doesn’t want to hang out with me ! Kill yourself to whoever says this

It's just another way of telling an ugly subhuman that copes with anime and videogames "have sex".

It's just another way of telling an ugly subhuman that copes with anime and videogames "have sex".
Uh okaaaay? Just let me go to the sex store to get sex

I have overcome fear and left my comfort zone countless of times, through hate and through lies

In the end I still completely end up alone

they're trying to tell you to become a homosexual like themselves.

People who say that kind of stuff are complete idiots. They have never had people detest them for simply existing and don’t suffer from any sort of crippling anxiety or inferiority complex. They don’t understand that introverts can’t always break out of that “comfort zone.” People are naturally born introverted or extroverted but many people are also introverted because of past experiences they have had. Only negative ones will make people subconsciously resistant to trying new things. You don’t need a PHD in psychology to understand that simple concept. It’s your body naturally telling you that trying something new will not work out. It is the exact same thing as a muscle memory. After a while, your brain will automatically send signals to the rest of your body that something doesn’t feel right.

A lot of youth have been conditioned this way as well. In a world where technology is surrounding all of us all the time, it’s no fucking shocker that we aren’t very social but Boomers don’t seem to understand that.

“Why don’t they play outside?” is another dumb one. They don’t understand how evolution works. Generations change methods of doing things. Some for the better and some for the worse.

it makes no sense to get out of your comfort zone being ugly. getting out of your comfort zone only makes you a walking laugh.

there's nothing comfortable about my situation

They want you to be another cog in the machine for soyciety

It's just another empty platitude

People who say that kind of stuff are complete idiots. They have never had people detest them for simply existing and don’t suffer from any sort of crippling anxiety or inferiority complex. They don’t understand that introverts can’t always break out of that “comfort zone.” People are naturally born introverted or extroverted but many people are also introverted because of past experiences they have had. Only negative ones will make people subconsciously resistant to trying new things. You don’t need a PHD in psychology to understand that simple concept. It’s your body naturally telling you that trying something new will not work out. It is the exact same thing as a muscle memory. After a while, your brain will automatically send signals to the rest of your body that something doesn’t feel right.

A lot of youth have been conditioned this way as well. In a world where technology is surrounding all of us all the time, it’s no fucking shocker that we aren’t very social but Boomers don’t seem to understand that.

“Why don’t they play outside?” is another dumb one. They don’t understand how evolution works. Generations change methods of doing things. Some for the better and some for the worse.
High iq af nice comment
it makes no sense to get out of your comfort zone being ugly. getting out of your comfort zone only makes you a walking laugh.
There was a high iq guy at Reddit telling people like us would be better off without society and that’s exactly right, cuz we always get ridiculed or made fun of
there's nothing comfortable about my situation
Mine too

This , people Just try to Gaslight you , Till your open for bullying

Your Either the Shit or Not , No inbetweens

Seriously I’m tired of cucked faggots talking like this, what the actual fuck happens even if I go out of my so called “comfort zone” you fucking faggots!?

just be a little social

Just don’t be antisocial

WELL OKAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT GARBAGE ASSHOLE ! I’m trying to make friends for the past fucking decade ! And always people act badly to me and doesn’t want to hang out with me ! Kill yourself to whoever says this
what they mean is to try extreme sports and get injured so you can IG about your recovery. You may not get pity sex, but you will at least learn to never listen to self-improvement influencers ever again.

It's ironic considering these same people live in the confort zone thanks to their genetics.

They can't give you actual advice because they've lived completely different lifes than us and making friends or being social comes naturally to them. All they have to do to secure a date is be social since looks aren't their problem.

They can't give you actual advice because they've lived completely different lifes than us and making friends or being social comes naturally to them. All they have to do to secure a date is be social since looks aren't their problem.

all my life I've been outside my comfort zone because it sucked ass. except maybe these past two years of neeting which have been nice and comfy :feelscomfy:
They have never had people detest them for simply existing

It's ironic considering these same people live in the confort zone thanks to their genetics.
Agreed
Agreed

If I had a dime for every time I was told that I was being too nervous when actually I just sucked and didn't have the talent/skill for what I was trying to do, I'd be Elon Musk.

If I had a dime for every time I was told that I was being too nervous when actually I just sucked and didn't have the talent/skill for what I was trying to do, I'd be Elon Musk.
Me too,I just suck mostly

Kill them all brother. For you will be free from them

leaving my comfort zone = leaving the house

A normshit saying that doesn’t actually apply to people with good social lives (therefore good looking people)

just be a little social

Just don’t be antisocial

To me, it's basically people saying "Go out and humiliate yourself for our amusement" since that's what will happen to autistcels.

A "comfort" zone, eh ? That's not exactly how I would describe it. The comfort of what, of being alone all daytime, since decades ?

They’re encouraging you to make an attempt instead of ldaring. The problem arises when you’ve already put in reasonable effort and failed yet they’re unable to accept this because this life is completely fair and you’re guaranteed to succeed if you just put in the hard work champ.

Face = comfort zone

humiliate yourself for the entertainment of normgroids