Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Superpower would you want

Pick 1 or 2 powers

• Total voters
Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
As much I do hate most capeshit movies and shows I do like thinking about what kind of power I would choose and what I would do with it. What would you guys choose and what would you do with it?

You can state one in the comments if it isn’t listed

Personally I’d pick Telekinesis or Super speed

i want to be a demon that rapes foids whenever i want

What you gave, if I had to pick 2 it would be super speed and flying. Can fly super fast then, drop of foids in the middle of the Sahara.

Also JFL at listing Sister Sage as an example for super intelligent, in the show she didn’t do anything that indicated she is the smartest person

Mind control so I can brainwash foids to let me fuck them and become my slaves

Invisibility to get money for bimax, implants etc.

Invisibility, I can get away with living in people's homes, not pay taxes, steal shit. Basically, live off of soyciety without them knowing my existence. I can watch stacies take showers and grape them when they alone lel. I could live in like some billionaire's summer home mansion they use for vacations without mfs knowing and basically live life in creative mode with no rules. If we're talking about stopping time, then that could work too lol, will make graping stacies much easier lol.

Last edited:
SupER strength and supER speed so I'm unstopabble

As much I do hate most capeshit movies and shows I do like thinking about what kind of power I would choose and what I would do with it. What would you guys choose and what would you do with it?

Cloning: I would clone the 2 fairies or doraemon to be able to have whatever I want according to my need

I know what kind of man you are:feelshmm:
200.gif

What you gave, if I had to pick 2 it would be super speed and flying. Can fly super fast then, drop of foids in the middle of the Sahara.

Also JFL at listing Sister Sage as an example for super intelligent, in the show she didn’t do anything that indicated she is the smartest person
Lmao sorry that was the only example I could think of. Sage was a “downtrodden minority” but decided to help a bunch of white men take over a country

Last edited:
Invisibility, I can get away with living in people's homes, not pay taxes, steal shit. Basically, live off of soyciety without them knowing my existence. I can watch stacies take showers and grape them when they alone lel. I could live in like some billionaire's summer home mansion they use for vacations without mfs knowing and basically live life in creative mode with no rules. If we're talking about stopping time, then that could work too lol, will make graping stacies much easier lol.
Pair that with flying and yeah it’s pretty much creative mode. Probably the most broken combo.

Pair that with flying and yeah it’s pretty much creative mode. Probably the most broken combo.
You won’t even need to fly if you wanna travel just lay down in the back of a private yet lel without no one seeing you

Super intelligence so i can figure how to get all the powers for myself and of course time stop so i can grape and rob millions in hypothetical scenario.

Mind control so I can brainwash foids to let me fuck them and become my slaves
Same. I want to play it out like all those mind control/hypnosis hentais I’ve read. Not even just the sex, but think of how funny it would be toying with their minds and making them believe or do all sorts of stupid shit

Really surprised at the fact that so few people chose shape shifting

Ye that is great option aswell. Shape shifting would allow us to become chads
You could also impersonate bank personnel, people in government. The possibilities are endless