Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What sucks about being ugly

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Low IQ Manlet
-
One thing that sucks is u have to keep ur hair in check (not just for women but in general public (to be viewed as a normal person))

A chad can grow out his hair and still look great but if i do this ppl start giving u signals quick "U NEED A HAIRCUT" however chad must not worry he can go MONTHS without a haircut and still look great.

I also noticed a chad can have holes in his clothing game. He could mismatch . Wear clothes that don't fit him. (I witnessed chad friend (who is unemployed) wear literally clown pants because he didn't have his other clothes washed & still got laid! )

Ugly dude must have clothing in top top shape. One little flaw will pretty much throw u out the ball game. Not just in a women's eyes but general public. Lets not acknowledge the fact that a Chad wearing walmart clothing & u wearing designer clothing will still make Chad come up on top. This is why i don't even care what i wear anymore. I know im ugly & short nothing can change that!

Its over. Coping With The Rope (mixtape coming soon)

JFL if you actually think a haircut + clothes will improve your chances. Women can see right through that shit. It's like they can detect your terrible genetics

JFL if you actually think a haircut + clothes will improve your chances. Women can see right through that shit. It's like they can detect your terrible genetics
what a terrifying power women hold over us, they can just tell from a glimpse if we're worth fucking or not

what a terrifying power women hold over us, they can just tell from a glimpse if we're worth fucking or not
I mean, from a biological standpoint they're supposed to be the gatekeepers of the next generation, keeping out bad genetics from the genepool, so our inceldom is only natural. What evolution/God/Allah or whatever the fuck didn't take into account however is that ugly women will still be able to reproduce, because Chads will always breed like rabbits, keeping ugly genetics in the genepool.

I mean, from a biological standpoint they're supposed to be the gatekeepers of the next generation, keeping out bad genetics from the genepool, so our inceldom is only natural. What evolution/God/Allah or whatever the fuck didn't take into account however is that ugly women will still be able to reproduce, because Chads will always breed like rabbits, keeping ugly genetics in the genepool.

my god...

it's a never ending cycle.. there's no way out

my god...

it's a never ending cycle.. there's no way out
Yeah, anyone that thinks inceldom is a problem restricted to this generation is a dumbass. Incels existed before the internet, they just didn't have a space to talk about it like we do now with incels.is

Yeah, anyone that thinks inceldom is a problem restricted to this generation is a dumbass. Incels existed before the internet, they just didn't have a space to talk about it like we do now with incels.is

it's about time for the incel rebellion :feelzez: