Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What stuff scared you when you were younger?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I was super freaked out as a kid by the youtube series Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared. That was my first exposure to gore more or less and it freaked the fuck out of me, especially the 5th episode. I had a nightmare where I was in the place of Duckguy and it was the worst nightmare I’ve ever had (unless you count being incel as one). Curious what stuff freaked you guys out, here’s the specific vid that got me:

Only thing that scared me was having to go upstairs after turning off the lights

My parents locking doors, bees/wasps, amusement park rides

My parents locking doors, bees/wasps, amusement park rides
I got stung by a bee under my pinkie nail while walking my dog last year and it made me spill my can of soda on myself and it pissed me the fuck off fuck bees and stinging ass insects tbh

damn that sounds painful af
It made me cry like a bitch ngl. I cry probably like once a year and that was one of em. Actually 2019 I did twice one was angry tears though

The dark, school, various things i saw on tv or in games, some dolls and plushies from my sister. And a lot of other stuff, i was a little coward when i was a kid.

Thinking about going to Heaven or Hell and having to spend an eternity there. I got scared by the concept of 'eternity'.

People i went to school with beating the absolute shit out of me, people i went to school with trying to kill me. My dad because he used to beat me a lot. I was scared of getting caught by the police for some of the shit i was into as well. Honestly i lived in such a state of fear i had problems sleeping, eating and basically my perception of danger has become kind of warped as a result.

Large Marge mostly :feelsugh:

People i went to school with beating the absolute shit out of me, people i went to school with trying to kill me. My dad because he used to beat me a lot. I was scared of getting caught by the police for some of the shit i was into as well. Honestly i lived in such a state of fear i had problems sleeping, eating and basically my perception of danger has become kind of warped as a result.
scary shit man also 1 post away from greencel gg

Thinking about going to Heaven or Hell and having to spend an eternity there. I got scared by the concept of 'eternity'.
this tbh

My pillow because I always thought a hand was coming out of it

Coraline and 9 scared the crap out of me as a kid, still can't watch 9, way too depressing for me.

As a kid I would always think about this sort of stuff too, causing me to have severe panic attacks, I wasn't afraid of Heaven or Hell though, I was always afraid of the idea of them not existing.

All of the horror movies I'd watch, but I kept on watching more because I like being scared and the adrenaline it gives you.

Whenever I put my head on the pillow back then it would start pulsing slightly like a heartbeat on my ear. The hand, small slender and pale would eventually materialize straight out of the pillow and start to touch and caress my head. This didn’t happen if I avoided using the pillow and so I did just that.

Probably the only nightmare I remember tbh. Still gives me chills when I think about it.

Whenever I put my head on the pillow back then it would start pulsing slightly like a heartbeat on my ear. The hand, small slender and pale would eventually materialize straight out of the pillow and start to touch and caress my head. This didn’t happen if I avoided using the pillow and so I did just that.

Probably the only nightmare I remember tbh. Still gives me chills when I think about it.
Damn bro. I guess no pillow is legit in some cases

damn thats creepy as fuck. Reminds me when I left my foot out of the blanket once and it started getting touched.

Sub Saharan Africans

Slime Mold

Naegleria Floweri

The dark. Death. The meaningless of life. Lots of weird shit. Becoming another person.

Leaving the bedroom at night

Many horror movies

Scary blood eyes jigglypuff

Sub Saharan Africans

Slime Mold

Naegleria Floweri
Impressive, except for the very cuddly slime mold... My favorite is chocolate slime mold. So very of huggy!

The only thing i fear...
fear itself!

Impressive, except for the very cuddly slime mold... My favorite is chocolate slime mold. So very of huggy!

The only thing i fear...
fear itself!
Based and philosophypilled

niggers always scared me

when i was child i was scared of clowns and dogs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6