Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What stops you from surgerymaxxing?

What stops you from surgerymaxxing?

• I'm a NEET with no money ATM

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • I'm a wagie and I can barely pay the bills

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Surgery is cucked, it's surrenderring to society's shitty ideals, I'd rather die an incel than try

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I have nearly unfixable problems (extreme manletism, or "ethnical" features considered undesirable)

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • I'm afraid of getting my face cut and smashed, or if something goes wrong with the results

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
If you are ugly, what's stopping you from trying to get plastic surgeries in an attempt to ascend?

Well.. Its complicated.

20200602 021524

LL is too risky.
no frame surgery.
no race reassignment surgery (not that i would want to do this)
and i can't pinpoint what's wrong with my face, jawline, nose, etc. except that foids don't seem to enjoy it.
also money.

I'm a NEET with no money ATM
I'm afraid of getting my face cut and smashed, or if something goes wrong with the results

Those 2 are me. It might make me worse. I don't want to become Michael Jackson.

iicrc some surgeries can't be done to fix certain parts of the face it doesn't have to be extreme idr which

Last edited:
iicrc some surgeries can't be done to fix certain part of the face it doesn't have to be extreme idr which
I once heard pretty bad stories regarding alternatives to fix bad eye area.

I don't wanna live with screws and plastic attached to my skull.
Plus I can't fix my genes.

LL to the extent I need doesn't exist yet. And if I get any kind of surgery everyone at work will know, I'd have to move or something

I am unsure about getting surgery cause of the social stigma. If people know that I got plastic surgery then they’ll think I’m weak and insecure. I want to get a canthoplasty. It’s only 1700. I can pay for it.
LL to the extent I need doesn't exist yet. And if I get any kind of surgery everyone at work will know, I'd have to move or something
This exactly. If I were to get a canthoplasty and people ask I think I’d tell them I had a surgery to remove the bags from under my eyes, (which it will) which seems less superficial to me.

No surgery for my stutter.

No surgery for my stutter.
Your cute dog Avi makes me feel more sympathy for you than if you just had a normal Avi kek. I knew a guy with a bad stutter. Cool dude. Incel though.

Your cute dog Avi makes me feel more sympathy for you than if you just had a normal Avi kek. I knew a guy with a bad stutter. Cool dude. Incel though.
Stuttercel usually implies incel unless they have chad tier looks. Ig animalcel avis have a halo.

It’s way too risky and my height is truecel tier

You can’t fix height otherwise I’d be first in line

Who the fuck has money here

Even though I have the money, I will never let society win. I won't get back the time I spent as a subhuman male in my teens and early 20s, so I fully intend to go out an incel. I've already decided I'll just buy a sexbot and have a kid via surrogate. Much better than having to destroy myself so my looksmatch can settle with me at 30, get uglier and fatter, and give me a potato child from her polluted womb using the last of her dusty eggs.

Too expensive. Plus, i've given up all hope of ascending even with surgery. Some issues just can't be fixed...

You can’t fix height otherwise I’d be first in line
You can with LL (Leg Lengthening), but its a painful process and it costs around $70.000

Can't even find a mcjob even though I resumemog most people around me. Even if I did it wouldn't be anything close enough to get surgery since I live in a shithole with a shithole tier wage. Fucking over.

Nothing fixes a long mid face

You can with LL (Leg Lengthening), but its a painful process and it costs around $70.000
And it looks unnatural. And it only gives an extra couple inches. I’d be a whopping 5’7” manlet instead of a 5’5” turbomanlet

I would still be too ugly